This user currently has no profile.
Eric Jardine is an equity portfolio manager and has experience working with equity derivatives, structured products, and currencies. He is a CFA charter holder and a graduate of the University of Colorado at Boulder with a B.S. in Business Administration. Outside of the financial markets he invests in his family and serves on the board of Golden Gate Community Church.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The trick is for an investo... on Reflexivity Driving Risk and Reality
- It is interesting that they... on Morgan Stanley's Horrendous Earnings
- Remember that house price c... on Truck Driver Wisdom Suggests Housing Stocks Are...
- GE could be overbought for ... on GE Overbought At Current Levels, Likely To Trad...
- Powershares PRF and new ETF... on Capital-Protected ETFs: Seeking Alpha via ETF?