Christopher Papagianis is Managing Director and Policy Director at e21. Mr. Papagianis was previously Special Assistant for Domestic Policy to President George W. Bush. In this role, he guided the collaborative process within the Executive Branch to develop and implement policies, legislation, and regulations across numerous agencies, including the Department of Treasury, Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of Transportation, Department of Agriculture, and Department of Health and Human Services. He was responsible for briefing the President directly on financial markets, housing, and infrastructure-related issues. Prior to joining the White House team, Mr. Papagianis worked in the U.S. Senate as one ...More of the top policy advisers to Sen. Jim Talent. Before serving in the U.S. government, Mr. Papagianis was a Peabody Fellow at Harvard University, where he also received his B.A.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds
Currently, there is no company profile for e21.
Currently, there are no blog details for e21.
Currently, there are no book details for e21.
Latest comments on e21's Articles
- Freddy Hutter, Tre... on CBO Deficit Forecast Breathes New Life Into Debate
- Freddy Hutter, Tre... on The Hysteric Response To The Reinhart-Rogoff Row
- Philip Mause on The Hysteric Response To The Reinhart-Rogoff Row
- Heinz Doofenshmirtz on Is It Fannie And Freddie's Turn To Bail Out The...
- streetflame on Is It Fannie And Freddie's Turn To Bail Out The...