EconMatters at http://econmatters.com is a syndicated financial content site focusing on global economic and market analysis that matters to investors.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
EconMatters EconMatters is made up of a team of financial and market analysts who research, analyze, and write articles devoted to the discussion of important economic and market specific issues relevant to our readers and global strategic investing.
EconMatters George Bernard Shaw once said if all economists were laid end to end, they'd never reach a conclusion. Here, you will find concise conclusions by EconMatters and our global network of guest authors on the economy, commodities and global markets.
EconMatters on Kindle Alfred A. Knopf once said an economist is a person who states the obvious in terms of the incomprehensible. Going against the herd, articles published on EconMatters and EconMatters Global Kindle editions are dedicated to in-depth, yet concise analysis of market cause and effect.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Macro Story as Told by Gold, Copper and Oil http://bit.ly/13LWB6P May 23, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- (1) land-lucked = no export... on When Natural Gas Replaces Diesel In Frack Jobs
- US and Japan are in Credit ... on After Sovereign Debt Crisis Comes Deleveraging
- Countries still have to be ... on Euro Crisis, Deficit Spending And The Coming Ne...
- PBR is definitely a long-te... on Brazil And Petrobras: Oil Potential Or Oil Dream?
- BNDES (Brazilian Developmen... on Brazil And Petrobras: Oil Potential Or Oil Dream?
Latest comments on EconMatters's Articles