This user currently has no profile.
EconMatters at http://econmatters.com is a syndicated financial content site focusing on global economic and market analysis that matters to investors.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
EconMatters EconMatters does research, analysis, and writes articles devoted to the discussion of important economic and market specific issues relevant to our readers and global strategic investing.
EconMatters George Bernard Shaw once said if all economists were laid end to end, they'd never reach a conclusion. Here, you will find concise conclusions by EconMatters and our global network of guest authors on the economy, commodities and global markets.
EconMatters on Kindle Alfred A. Knopf once said an economist is a person who states the obvious in terms of the incomprehensible. Going against the herd, articles published on EconMatters and EconMatters Global Kindle editions are dedicated to in-depth, yet concise analysis of market cause and effect.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Fed Rate Decision: Learn From Greenspan? http://seekingalpha.com/a/1ndf3 Dec 20, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for reading, and no,... on U.S. To Reach Real Debt Limit In March (Or June...
- (1) land-lucked = no export... on When Natural Gas Replaces Diesel In Frack Jobs
- US and Japan are in Credit ... on After Sovereign Debt Crisis Comes Deleveraging
- Countries still have to be ... on Euro Crisis, Deficit Spending And The Coming Ne...
- PBR is definitely a long-te... on Brazil And Petrobras: Oil Potential Or Oil Dream?
Latest comments on EconMatters's Articles