View EconMatters' Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Consumer Inflation on the Rise: The New World Order by Commodity
- Crude to Bust Through on Supply Concerns
The Discouraging Unemployment Picture
Jan. 9, 2011 • 7 Comments
- Could the Social Networking Craze Lead to Tech Bubble 2.0?
- Copper in 2011: A Beijing Opera
- Gold, Dollar, Euro and China: Four to Tango in 2011
- Outlook 2011: China Says No More Cars, Down Goes Auto Industry
- 5 Stocks Due for a Pullback in 2011
- Outlook 2011: Is the Smart Money Right About China?
- Outlook 2011 for Crude Oil and Gasoline: Escalator Up and Elevator Down
Fed's Bullard Is Full of Self-Contradictions
Dec. 22, 2010 • 6 Comments
- Icahn's Dynegy Power Struggle and the Coming Showdown at Chesapeake Energy
- Kraft vs. Starbucks: Bitter Divorce Over Coffee
Offshoring Tsunami and QE3: A Perfect Storm for Stagflation
Dec. 7, 2010 • 4 Comments
Big Banks Are Stifling Economic Growth and Taxing Consumers
Dec. 6, 2010 • 9 Comments
- California Consumes More Oil Than China: Fact or Market Manipulation?
- Netflix: Will This Movie Ever End?
- Natural Gas: Better Days Ahead (in Two Years)
- Oil: The Clock Is Ticking
- The Middle East Has Oil, China Has Rare Earth Minerals
- Eye on Currencies: QE2's Done, European Debt Crisis to Take Center Stage
- Swimming in Crude Oil? Record High Inventory Will Continue to Build
- Are We Headed From Quantitative Easing to Stagflation?
- Marc Faber: Fed's QE2 Could Trigger Market Correction
Iceland's New Mortgage Crisis: Is the U.S. Far Behind?
Oct. 24, 2010 • 4 Comments
- Thoughts on Geithner, China and Foreclosure-Gate
- Crude Oil at a Crossroads
Greentech Is Unlikely to Solve Unemployment
Oct. 13, 2010 • 13 Comments
- Is Android Google's Next Gold Mine?
- Crude Oil's Next Major Resistance at $87 a Barrel
Jim Rogers Sees Gold Cross $2000; My Contrarian View on Silver
Oct. 5, 2010 • 20 Comments
- As Crude Climbs, Expect $100 per Barrel by January, 2011