I am a molecular biologist that has worked in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry for over 10 years. While considering buying a home in the year 2004, I started to get the feeling that something was very wrong. Since then I have studied economics and all things financial to educate myself. I started my own blog, Economic Disconnect (http://economicdisconnect.blogspot.com/ ), in September of 2007 to share my ideas and try to inform and entertain.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Economic Disconnect.
Currently, there are no book details for Economic Disconnect.
Latest Comments more »
- Been a long time holder of ... on Why Odyssey Marine Is Worth Exploring
- Kicking the can down the ro... on Further Thoughts on My Treasury Meeting
- I have seen a few writers t... on How I Know Housing Is Dead for a Long Time
- Good points all.I still com... on How I Know Housing Is Dead for a Long Time
- In only 4 of the last 30 ye... on U.S.'s Ability to Continue Borrowing Should Be ...
Latest comments on Economic's Articles