This user currently has no profile.
A Senior Analyst with over 7 years of working experience in the field of equity research, credit research and economic research. In the last 7-years, have been involved in financial modelling, initiating coverage reports, credit rating, industry analysis and macro-economic analysis. Also, a decade of investing experience using top-down analysis as well as bottom-up analysis.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Economics and Finance Fanatic Articles on Global Economics analysis and Financial Market Analysis with Discussions on Asset Classes with excellent long-term Growth potential
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
S&P 500 Index PEG Suggests Overvaluation...http://bit.ly/14VeKoM May 1, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- its a 1:10 ratio. You can s... on Gold One International: Potential Acquisition T...
- Interesting perspectives an... on Seadrill Partners: Undervalued With Significant...
- Besides being diversified a... on Teekay Offshore: A Safe Long-Term Investment
- If deficits don't matter, m... on Why Deficits Don't Matter And Government Bonds ...
- Thanks for the correction o... on Knot Offshore Partners: 6.5% Dividend Yield And...
Latest comments on Economics Fanatic's Articles
- mrfisher111 on Adecoagro: An Excellent Long-Term Farmland Play
- Christopher Mahoney on Zooming Monetary Base Supporting Equity Markets
- DonBerkowitz on Zooming Monetary Base Supporting Equity Markets
- arthur_bishop1972 on Zooming Monetary Base Supporting Equity Markets
- mlbex on Zooming Monetary Base Supporting Equity Markets