Interest and expertise on global macro economic study, identification of long-term investment themes and strategies for building long-term outperforming portfolio
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Economics and Finance Fanatic Articles on Global Economics analysis and Financial Market Analysis with Discussions on Asset Classes with excellent long-term Growth potential
Currently, there are no book details for Economics Fanatic.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
S&P 500 Index PEG Suggests Overvaluation...http://bit.ly/14VeKoM May 1, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Money velocity would measur... on Market Rally A Function Of Liquidity And Specul...
- Well, it is not just about ... on Avoid Defensive Sectors For The Remainder Of 2013
- Eventually, no amount of mo... on Can The S&P 500 Decline By 40%?
- And that's why my recommend... on Can The S&P 500 Decline By 40%?
- Of course, US corporate sec... on Can The S&P 500 Decline By 40%?
Latest comments on Economics Fanatic's Articles