- U.S. CPI Falls In April At Fastest Rate Since 2008 - Is It Overstating The True Rate Of Inflation?
- Why Arguments Against Exporting Natural Gas Don't Add Up
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls To 7.5%, Strong Upward Revisions For Job Growth
- U.S. GDP Growth Accelerates From A Crawl To A Walk In Q1
- U.S. CPI Lower In March On Falling Gasoline Prices
Edwin G. Dolan holds a Ph.D. in economics from Yale University. Early in his career, he was a member of the economics faculty at Dartmouth College, the University of Chicago, and George Mason University. From 1990 to 2001, he taught in Moscow, Russia, where he and his wife founded the American Institute of Business and Economics (AIBEc), an independent, not-for-profit MBA program. Since 2001, he has taught global macroeconomics, managerial economics, money and banking, and other courses at several universities in Europe, including Central European University in Budapest, the University of Economics in Prague, and the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, where he has an ongoing annual visiting appointment. He is the ...More author of several economics textbooks and numerous academic articles. When not lecturing abroad, he makes his home in Washington’s San Juan Islands.
- Description: Professor. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Forex
Currently, there is no company profile for Ed Dolan.
Introduction to Economics (Macro and Micro) A complete university-level textbook package for your principles of economics course at a price your students can actually afford. This is all original material, full color, fully developed, in use in economics departments around the country. Package includes textbook in micro, macro, and combined editions, ...More
paper or hardback, e-book alternative for all versions, test bank, study guide, chapter summaries, practice quizzes, flash cards, lecture slides, and optional full lab access. This book is noted for the way it integrates economic theory with discussion of the latest policy issues--budget, monetary policy, environment, international trade, income distribution, you name it. A special version of Ed Dolan's Econ Blog, A Resource Center for Teaching Economics, provides a constant stream of updates on the latest US and international issues, many of them complete with classroom-ready slideshows.
Latest Comments more »
- The phrase was "gradua... on U.S. CPI Falls In April At Fastest Rate Since 2...
- If I understand you correct... on Why Hasn't The U.S. Become Another Greece?
- "It is the same for th... on The People Of The EU Support The Euro For The V...
- "A carbon tax would di... on Why Arguments Against Exporting Natural Gas Don...
- " I also think that ch... on Why Arguments Against Exporting Natural Gas Don...
Latest comments on Ed's Articles
- H. T. Love on U.S. CPI Falls In April At Fastest Rate Since 2...
- Ed Dolan on U.S. CPI Falls In April At Fastest Rate Since 2...
- whidbey on U.S. CPI Falls In April At Fastest Rate Since 2...
- Mind on U.S. CPI Falls In April At Fastest Rate Since 2...
- Trader4Ever on U.S. CPI Falls In April At Fastest Rate Since 2...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »