Ed Pandos

View Ed Pandos' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Star Scientific: Institutions Are Bidding It Up [View article]
    4.0 million shares traded in an above average day is not the retail investor.
    Jul 9, 2012. 06:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Star Scientific: Institutions Are Bidding It Up [View article]
    User 303163 The only thing I would add, and that is needed make a prudent decision is a weekly time frame and that you should be doing anyway. This is no way a zoomed time frame. Actually most TA's use a 3 month. Here I have showed you a 6 month.
    Jul 9, 2012. 06:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Star Scientific: Institutions Are Bidding It Up [View article]
    User30316 On May 8th I wrote a VERY similar article on CGIX. The price at that time was $3.50 and the reversal just took place. Look at my other articles. I gave you a 43% return since then on CIGX.
    Jul 8, 2012. 09:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Star Scientific: Institutions Are Bidding It Up [View article]
    AAJetMan, Thanks for your comments. First, As far as the institutional investors bidding up the stock. This claim can be made with a look at the VOLUME of CIGX. Looking in the JUNE time frame you can easily see that BUY volume is much higher than normal. Although there is no way to perfectly tell which institutions are buying, buy volume like the JUNE time frame and late January / Feb. is clearly not retail investors.

Next, I make the claim "Pharma or Big Tobacco" because a Pharm company would not purchase a tobacco company and vs versa. In this case Star Scientific is a tobacco / pharma company meeting both industries criteria.

The article is not hyperbolic since I have inserted many backed pieces of research and also have claimed that CIGX is still a speculative stock but the chart is showing a strong upward bias.
    Jul 8, 2012. 08:56 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Google And Baidu Are Finding A Base [View article]
    @303163 thanks for your comments. I clearly state in the article that BIDU has a better more defined chart. With that being said I also say that at the moment GOOG really has no real defined bottom and to wait.
    Jun 25, 2012. 11:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Google And Baidu Are Finding A Base [View article]
    303163 There is only so much room in the title bar. I do believe they are and trying to find a base. Even today with GOOG being down 9.50, GOOG has not broken it's higher low support level of just under 560.00 we will call it 557.00. As long as it prints a higher low we can classify GOOG as trying or is finding a base. GOOG's over all trend is down but at some point in time this changes to sideways. Not sure if this is it but when I wrote the article it appeared to be moving to find a base.
    Jun 25, 2012. 11:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Star Scientific: Big Tobacco Or Big Pharma [View article]
    Look at the date of each article. I think you will find that the one used in the article is a recent development.
    May 9, 2012. 12:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • JPMorgan Is Near A Buy Point [View article]
    @sikkabooyah the short article is just as your investment advisor described that you could buy right now and it could go up or down that's the point. 44 is resistance, and 42 is a breakdown. Simple and to the point. The basic fundamental is JPM is a best of breed company. It is listed under investing ideas, that is all it is a basic idea that you are getting a "BOB" with a small trading range.
    Apr 30, 2012. 11:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment