This user currently has no profile.
Ed is a graduate of The School of the Ozarks (now known as College of the Ozarks) in Southwest Missouri. He spent 14 years in broadcast news in the Midwest covering, among other things, commodities. He is currently manager of a healthcare support facility doing over two million dollars a year in sales.
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Despite 25% Margin Increases, Silver still a buy. Paper is under $37 but completed auctions say $45-50 per ounce. Do the math May 5, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- At least ZH didn't just par... on Leave it to Zero Hedge to see the cloud beneath...
- LT Physical holder and I do... on Did the Silver Bubble Just Go 'Pop'?
- A Troy ounce is 31.1 grams,... on Copper: The New Silver
- Those with ideas have taken... on Bernanke refuses to do more to help the unemplo...
- Kohalkid once again tries t... on The U.S. Treasury's Golden Shell Game, Part 3
Latest comments on Ed's Articles