Full index of posts »
Despite 25% Margin Increases, Silver still a buy. Paper is under $37 but completed auctions say $45-50 per ounce. Do the math May 5, 2011
Cross Contagion. Areas that are unexpected or little researched. Outcomes that are downplayed when they should have been emphasised Mar 17, 2011
Silver breached the $30 mark again today, expect margins to be raised in another lame attempt to stop the rise. Darn those specualtors! :) Feb 8, 2011
- Tom Au on Why Downgrades are in the US Future In proposing to cut back spending in 2011, Obam...
- silver-bug on Silver in hand is worth 9 times what is in an ETF When the Roman empire was coming to an end, no ...
- TWTFG on Still time to buy Physical Silver Hi Ed:I wonder why most of PM articles and &quo...
- Boot on The Kangaroo is loose (Send in the clowns) Interesting! Pun intended. Should be a costly w...
- Ed Zimmer on Silver in hand is worth 9 times what is in an ETF As I stressed, it is an insurance policy for th...
- Silver in hand is worth 9 times what is in an ETF (3 Comments)
- Credit Card Issues show their True Colors (1 Comment)
- COMEX silver breaks 50% registered/eligible levels (1 Comment)
- The Kangaroo is loose (Send in the clowns) (1 Comment)
- Still time to buy Physical Silver (1 Comment)