View as an RSS Feed
Dividend Growth Investors - Mind Your Own Business
- Investing in businesses requires understanding the business.
- As a business investor, I want to think like a business owner.
- There is more to a business than just the financial metrics.
- Discipline yourself to use good business judgment.
Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway, And Dividend Growth Investing
- There are certain investors nationally recognized as highly skilled investors. Warren Buffett is one of these.
- The Berkshire Hathaway common stock portfolio contains many dividend paying companies.
- Many similarities exist between the Berkshire Hathaway portfolio and dividend growth investors' portfolios.
- We can learn certain sound investment lessons by studying Buffett's investments contained in the Berkshire Hathaway portfolio.
Total Return Is Not All That Matters In The Accumulation Phase
- Your perspective can affect your view and focus in your investments and the investment approach you select.
- Whether you choose an income or total return approach, certain things matter in order to be successful.
- Those things matter whether you're in the accumulation or distribution phase of your investing.
- Your focus should be on the things that matter most.
- What Happens To Dividend Growth Investing When Inflation Hits 10%
- My 5 Simple Rules For Investing Stability
- Buy And Hold Is Dead You Say?
- Should We Want Stock Prices To Go Up Or Go Down?
- An Open Letter To My Kids - Prepare For Your Future Now
- Dividend Growth Investing Needs Some Loving Too!
- Risk, Volatility And Dividend Growth Investing
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Dividend Growth Investors
- Can An Individual Investor Invest Reasonably Well?
- Avoiding Tunnel Vision In Your Dividend Growth Investing - Part 2 Retirement
- My 5 Points For Managing My Retirement Investing Behavior
- Future Retirees - Build Your Retirement Portfolio On A Firm Foundation
- To Sell Or Not To Sell - That Is The Question
- Avoiding Tunnel Vision In Your Dividend Growth Investing
- Don't Let The Dividend Well Run Dry
Benchmarking For The Dividend Growth Investor
Dec. 17, 2012 • 54 Comments
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Dividend
- My 2-Part Margin Of Safety For Dividend Growth Investing
- Managing Risk In Dividend Growth Investing
- Dealing With Panic In Dividend Growth Investing
- Is There A Problem With Dividend Growth Investing?
- Why Staples Is Not One Of My Dividend Staple Companies
- My 7 Principles For Dividend Growth Investing
- My Dividend Investing Smell Test