View Eddy Elfenbein's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABT, ADP, AFL, AHBIF, AIG, AMGN, AMX, AMZN, APAGF, APH, ARDNA, ASB, ASD, ASH, AV, BAC, BBBY, BDX, BMET, BMY, BP, BRK.A, BRO, BX, C, CCU-OLD, COF, COH, COP, CORS, CRRC, CSCO, CTAS, CTSH, CVS, CYB, DCI, DD, DE, DELL, DF, DG, DHR, DIA, DIS, ERO, ETN, ETR, EV, EXPD, F, FAST, FDS, FDX, FIC, FIG, FISV, FLO, FNMA, FR, GE, GGG, GILD, GIS, GLD, GM, GOOG, GS, HD, HOG, HPQ, HWKN, ICF, IEF, IFF, IFIN, INTC, ITW, IWC, IYR, IYY, JNJ, JOSB, JPM, LEH, LEN, LLY, LNCR, LNKD, LUK, MAT, MCD, MDT, MLS, MNST, MO, MSFT, NFLX, NICK, NVO, NYT, OGZPY, OIH, ORCL, OSK, PFE, PGR, PHB, POOL, QQQ, RAI, RAVN, RESP, RL, SBUX, SCHW, SEB, SEIC, SHLD, SHY, SLVI, SPY, SWK, SYK, SYY, TIF, TOPP, TST, TTWO, TWX, UNH, VAR, VEXP, VG, VLTC, VNO, WBA, WEN, WEX, WFM, WMT, WRB, WWW, XLE, XLF, XOM, YHOO, YUKOY
- Q2 Earnings Outlook Still Favorable for Most Companies
- JPMorgan Posts Good Earnings
- ConocoPhillips: Good Deals When Companies Break Up
- The Wilshire 4500 Rally
- Four Days in a Row
- Oracle Beats, Despite Drop in Hardware Sales
- An Outstanding Quarter for Bed Bath & Beyond
Doesn't Look Like There Will Be a QE3
Jun. 21, 2011 • Comment!
- Market Review June 13-17: News / Price Disconnect
- Why Oracle Is a Good Value
- The Market's P/E Is at a 9 Month Low
- FactSet Down on Earnings Guidance
The TED Spread and Equity Returns
Jun. 14, 2011 • Comment!
Do Dividends Make Up 90% of Total Stock Returns?
Jun. 13, 2011 • Comment!
- Market Review: Rotating Out of Economically Sensitive Stocks and Into Low-Risk Areas
- Apco's Stunning Rise
- Market Review May 27: The Consolidation Phase
- Stock Size and Exchange Rates
- 'Bond Yields Are So Low, There's No Profit'
- Fastenal: Its Long Winning Streak Continues
- Target vs. TJX Companies
- Medtronic Misses Earnings
Put Those Rate Hike Expectations on Hold
May. 23, 2011 • Comment!
- LinkedIn and the Natural Monopoly
- Cyclical Impact Being Felt on Key Stocks
- The S&P 500 With and Without Financials
- Was LinkedIn Screwed by Its Underwriters?
- Aflac Down on Lower Guidance
- The Breakdown in Cyclicals Is Finally Happening
- After Reporting Earnings, Hewlett-Packard Cuts Forecast
- The Magic Inflation Rate: 5.3%
- Comparing REIT Yields With the S&P 500