View as an RSS Feed
View Eddy Elfenbein's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABT, ADP, AFL, AHBIF, AIG, AMGN, AMX, AMZN, APAGF, APH, ARDNA, ASBC, ASD, ASH, AV, BAC, BBBY, BDX, BMET, BMY, BP, BRK.A, BRO, BX, C, CCU, COF, COH, COP, CORS, CRRC, CSCO, CTAS, CTSH, CVS, CYB, DCI, DD, DE, DELL, DF, DG, DHR, DIA, DIS, ERO, ETN, ETR, EV, EXPD, F, FAST, FDS, FDX, FIC, FIG, FISV, FLO, FNMA, FR, GE, GGG, GILD, GIS, GLD, GM, GOOG, GS, HD, HOG, HPQ, HWKN, ICF, IEF, IFF, IFIN, INTC, ITW, IWC, IYR, IYY, JNJ, JOSB, JPM, LEH, LEN, LLY, LNCR, LNKD, LUK, MAT, MCD, MDT, MLS, MNST, MO, MSFT, NFLX, NICK, NVO, NYT, OGZPY, OIH, ORCL, OSK, PFE, PGR, PHB, POOL, QQQ, RAI, RAVN, RESP, RL, SBUX, SCHW, SEB, SEIC, SHLD, SHY, SLVI, SPY, SWK, SYK, SYY, TIF, TOPP, TST, TTWO, TWX, UNH, VAR, VEXP, VG, VLTC, VNO, WAG, WEN, WEX, WFM, WMT, WRB, WWW, XLE, XLF, XOM, YHOO, YUKOY
- Another Way to Calculate Where Gold Price Is Going
- Intel: The Dividend Stock
- Market Continues to Look Good for Patient Investors
Inflation Is Trending Higher
on May 13, 2011 • Comment!
- Nasdaq Close to 10-1/2 Year High
- Short-Term Yields Plunge
- S&P 500 to Hit Record Earnings
A Closer Look at the April Jobs Report
on May 6, 2011 • Comment!
- High Volatility Should Not Bother Long-Term Investors
- Not a Happy Day for Silver
- Nicholas Financial: More Strong Earnings
- Wright Express Beats, Impresses With New Guidance
- How Much Is Google Really Worth?
The Shiller-Seigel Debate: Seigel Has the Better Argument
on Apr 26, 2011 • Comment!
- Q1 2011 Earnings Season: So Far, Market Likes What It Sees
- The Dow Is Beating the S&P 500
- Gilead Sciences Bombs
- Nicholas Financial Undervalued - But for How Long?
- Is Johnson & Johnson's 48-Year Dividend Streak in Jeopardy?
- Johnson & Johnson in Talks to Buy Synthes
March CPI: The Numbers Behind the Numbers
on Apr 15, 2011 • Comment!
- Microsoft Looks Very Cheap
- The Truth About JPMorgan's Dividend Plans
- Is a New Reserve Currency Really Necessary?
- 3 Stocks Making Sizable Waves
- Bed Bath & Beyond's Outstanding Q4
Mid Caps Lead the Way
on Apr 7, 2011 • Comment!
Inflation Far From Being a Problem - For Now
on Apr 6, 2011 • Comment!
- The Market Week: Fairly Quiet for 'Buy' List, but About to Change
- Best Q1 in 13 Years
Latest Case-Shiller Index: Housing Continues Slide
on Mar 29, 2011 • Comment!
- Market Returns to Normal: Our Stocks Up 5.72% to S&P's 4.14%