View as an RSS Feed
View Eddy Elfenbein's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABT, ADP, AFL, AHBIF, AIG, AMGN, AMX, AMZN, APAGF, APH, ARDNA, ASB, ASD, ASH, AV, BAC, BBBY, BDX, BMET, BMY, BP, BRK.A, BRO, BX, C, CCU-OLD, COF, COH, COP, CORS, CRRC, CSCO, CTAS, CTSH, CVS, CYB, DCI, DD, DE, DELL, DF, DG, DHR, DIA, DIS, ERO, ETN, ETR, EV, EXPD, F, FAST, FDS, FDX, FIC, FIG, FISV, FLO, FNMA, FR, GE, GGG, GILD, GIS, GLD, GM, GOOG, GS, HD, HOG, HPQ, HWKN, ICF, IEF, IFF, IFIN, INTC, ITW, IWC, IYR, IYY, JNJ, JOSB, JPM, LEH, LEN, LLY, LNCR, LNKD, LUK, MAT, MCD, MDT, MLS, MNST, MO, MSFT, NFLX, NICK, NVO, NYT, OGZPY, OIH, ORCL, OSK, PFE, PGR, PHB, POOL, QQQ, RAI, RAVN, RESP, RL, SBUX, SCHW, SEB, SEIC, SHLD, SHY, SLVI, SPY, SWK, SYK, SYY, TIF, TOPP, TST, TTWO, TWX, UNH, VAR, VEXP, VG, VLTC, VNO, WBA, WEN, WEX, WFM, WMT, WRB, WWW, XLE, XLF, XOM, YHOO, YUKOY
- Time for U.S. Treasury Consols?
- Inside Medtronic's Dive
- The War Over Potash
- Another Down Friday
- Is There a Bond Bubble?
- Why Intel's McAfee Buy Is an Awful Move
- Eli Lilly: A Strong Dividend Despite a Rough Year
- Sysco Comes Up Short, But That's OK
- Johnson & Johnson and the Bond Bubble
- This Is One Mean Reversion
- What 5-Year TIPS Say About the Market
- Investing's Four-Day Work Week
- Inside Aflac's Dividend Increase
- Time to Snap Up Some Hewlett-Packard?
- The Soaring Satellite Imaging Sector: A Follow Up
July's Rotten Jobs Report
Aug. 6, 2010 • Comment!
- What the New Record 10-Year, 30-Year Treasury Bond Spread Means
- Polo Ralph Lauren: One to Watch
- Jobs Report Lifts Stocks
- Pfizer: Will Earnings Beat Get the Shares Moving?
- Manufacturing Data Lifts Stocks
Turns Out the Recession Was Worse Than Previously Thought
Jul. 30, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Nicholas Financial on an Upswing
- Is Aflac's Dividend Streak in Jeopardy?
- Nicholas Financial: Earnings Forecast
- Wright Express: Pulling Back Despite Strong Earnings
- Earnings on an Upswing
- Looking Ahead to This Week's Earnings
- Aflac: Good News Could Be Coming
- Eaton: A Good Company at a Good Price
- Nicholas Financial: Valuation Based on GM's AmeriCredit Deal
- A Reckoning for Amazon and Netflix?