Edgar Ambartsoumian

View Edgar Ambartsoumian's Comments BY TICKER:
  • BlackBerry Continues To Be Our Turnaround Stock For 2014 [View article]
    great article, its a possibility.
    Jun 20, 2014. 04:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Arena Pharmaceuticals And Step To The Sidelines [View article]
    yup, i've been buying july $11-$12 puts in the morning, too fast too quick, another BVSN lol........ irrational exuberance at its finest
    Jun 22, 2012. 01:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fusion-io: Highest Returning Protected Covered Call [View article]
    lighting money on fire to cool your house lol.....i gotta remember to use that phrase.
    Apr 19, 2012. 05:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fusion-io: Highest Returning Protected Covered Call [View article]
    Great article, i'm long FIO and AAPL with may calls. Great way to diversify within the tech realm
    Apr 17, 2012. 11:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Too Far Too Fast? [View article]
    I share your joy Todd, I turned my 6k march and april call holdings into 47k since February, my largest short term gains ever.
    Mar 3, 2012. 01:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple VIX Rises As Apple Rises? Won't Be Fooled Again [View article]
    I honestly don't understand why traders are bearish on Apple, even after the run up, the stock is so undervalued. $650 easily by May.
    Mar 2, 2012. 04:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple VIX Rises As Apple Rises? Won't Be Fooled Again [View article]
    Interesting observation, I sold my $515 and $550 April calls yesterday, and I got very lucky. As soon as I sold, my OTM option premium dropped like $250-$300, when the stock price itself didn't make any large swings. Great article, I gotta keep my eye on AAPL vix from now on, didn't even know it existed.
    Mar 2, 2012. 11:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Protective Puts For March That Make Sense [View article]
    Interesting observation marketquant, looks like you're a numbers addict like I am. Your thoughts on CMG, overvalued or could go higher?
    Mar 2, 2012. 11:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Prolor Biotech Is Poised For Growth [View article]
    Doubling in price will just be the beginning Cholee
    Mar 1, 2012. 08:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Enough With The High P/Es, They Don't Matter [View article]
    Apple's going to $675 by April. I think it should be a trillion $ company, people are just starting to wake up.
    Mar 1, 2012. 01:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Enough With The High P/Es, They Don't Matter [View article]
    i'm not an investor, i'm an options trader.
    Mar 1, 2012. 01:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Enough With The High P/Es, They Don't Matter [View article]
    There is always sarcasm in my articles as I like to entertain my readers
    Mar 1, 2012. 01:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Enough With The High P/Es, They Don't Matter [View article]
    option strangle could be the answer
    Mar 1, 2012. 01:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Enough With The High P/Es, They Don't Matter [View article]
    see above comment.
    Mar 1, 2012. 01:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Enough With The High P/Es, They Don't Matter [View article]
    It amazes me how much people don't understand about finance and confident they love to sound. Having graduated from Texas myself, let me just say that the timberland that you're trying to sell me is probably mesquite which survives the 100 degree weather and has no leaves, so I'll probably pay you no more than 2 x its worth, $6,000. What i'm driving at is that people value companies and yes, they do pay sometimes 200 times its earnings, because of safety. I will wholeheartedly pay 100 x Apple's earnings just because of the brand loyalty i've seen, which to me translates into confidence, certainty. Let's say you buy a Spurs jersey from the store for $80, but if the same Jersey was worn by Tony Parker, people would pay thousands. This is the same concept. I rather pay 100 times more per $1 earnings for a company with a decent balance sheet, low debt, growth potential than pay 5 times more for a company that is in a sector with a lot of competitors, has a poor management, and is drowning in debt. Hope this explains it a bit, finance is not clear cut black and white, sometimes bubbles form from irrational exuberance, and sometimes they don't. Who knows maybe Chipotle's PE is forming a bubble as well, you fellas honestly think that short covering alone is driving up the price? What about fund managers who need to put their billions to use and are running out of quality stocks, so they drive up the price of the few that DO deliver. Also, I'm not sure how you thought my article was bias and more on the bullish side when I clearly stated the bearish case as well. Anyhow, thank you for serving our country.
    Mar 1, 2012. 01:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment