Edgar Ambartsoumian

View Edgar Ambartsoumian's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Great Stocks Selling At Reasonable Valuations For The Long-Term Investor [View article]
    I realized last week what a strong business funeral homes are, when i actually had to deal w/ them. Great names, will look into STON and SCI
    Nov 24 12:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Growth Stocks With Value Pricing [View article]
    Nice article, i swing traded KLAC from Sep to Oct
    Nov 23 02:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Do These Large Insider Sales Constitute Pessimism? [View article]
    I agree, what does that tell us about 2012...
    Nov 23 02:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Alternative-Energy Stocks For A Greener 2012 [View article]
    Nov 21 06:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Alternative-Energy Stocks For A Greener 2012 [View article]
    Hi rw84041,

I wouldn't simply because of low liquidity, but there are names out there like FAN and GEX.
    Nov 20 03:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks Shrugging Off Italy's Woes [View article]
    No worries airlift, ALU actually got downgraded by Deutsche bank on July and by MKM Partners on November. I believe the upgrade you're speaking of was on February by MKM Partners? that was almost a year ago.
    Nov 9 06:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks Shrugging Off Italy's Woes [View article]
    Thank you Haakon, I was expecting a negative comment since as soon as this article got published, all the aforementioned stocks turned red. I guess the sell off was stronger than expected.
    Nov 9 04:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • It's Not Too Late To Short Financials [View article]
    Never hold FAS or FAZ or even the ETFs that are 200% levered overnight. I trade their options intraday, but always close out my positions before market close, at least I'll be able to sleep well at nights. There are traders that are making profits by just writing LEAP calls on these levered ETFs and having the "re-balancing" aspect work for them. Great article Nicholas, but I'm not that bearish on financials or the XLF as a whole. I need to see some detailed numbers in terms of their exposure to Spain (in Citi's case) before I can make a sound decision whether to pull the plug on my long positions of financials.
    Nov 9 03:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • LinkedIn: Back To $90 And Primed To Short [View article]
    Good call, I"ll consider it!
    Oct 14 02:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Walter Energy Settles In [View article]
    Bill, you were right on point, I bought WLT 2 weeks ago, and when my holdings popped 10% yesterday, your article came to my mind.....kudos!
    Oct 14 01:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Let’s Talk China [View instapost]
    My fellow Armenian Jack, I understand your frustration.....and I do believe that trade wars ignite from such policies, but don't you think that there are numerous other countries (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Mexico) that we get those same goods that are near same prices with better quality at times ?
    Oct 14 01:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 7 Great International Stocks For Value Investors [View article]
    Great names Brian, I like Potash and Arcelor Mittal from the aforementioned list.
    Oct 14 12:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Small Cap Energy Names With Increased Revenue Growth [View article]
    meaning in the short term, they can recover $38M..., but the total expected results is approximated at $1.875....sorry for the confusion.
    Oct 12 09:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Small Cap Energy Names With Increased Revenue Growth [View article]
    Rob, currently i'm only long BAC, and BAC Jan. 2012 $5.00 call options, which have nothing to do with this article. I don't manage money either, at least not yet. I am done with my website http://bit.ly/nWXL2J, which I will be launching the premium subscription area very soon.
    Oct 12 09:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Expecting Volatility: Option Strangle Could Be The Answer [View article]
    Thank you sir, much appreciated.
    Oct 11 02:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment