EDVA

View EDVA's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Plug Power: 5 Reasons Why This 209% Gainer Hasn't Run Out Of Steam Yet [View article]
    Nice article. This stock will have its day again and before this year is out in my view. The company has been incredibly silent of late and if the short hoard wants to lull themselves into believing that PLUG is sitting on its hands (and its cash) then so be it. I apply the Clintonian question to PLUG as it sits today. Is PLUG better off now than it was when it was sitting at $11.72 in March? You bet your arse! We are only seeing the first wave of adoption people. When companies like Walmart, Kroger, BMW, VW and Hyundai are turning to PLUG it won't be long before other, lesser known yet sizable entities step forward. Every reasonably intelligent business person sitting in a boardroom knows this - it is just simple, follow the leader, business strategy. The big short happened here and is OVER! People will be able to make a couple of bucks here and there on the short side opportunistically as PLUG continues to grow but Andrew Left has left the building and that nonsense isn't coming back. Eventually, The Street will have to change the wording on its "sell rating" to actually reflect current events. Just sloppy BS from a company that doesn't update its research.
    Jun 20 09:11 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power Is A Great Opportunity On The Pullback [View article]
    Of course they lowered it. The share increase warranted that and Cowen has been uber conservative with price targets. PLUG has blown through Cowen's past price targets repeatedly. They have raised money in order to stay at the forefront of an emerging space, period. If they didn't they would be lost in the shuffle in short order by better funded companies. Their edge is that they have a head start and they not only have to keep it they need to enter a couple of other verticals and expand geographically which is what we are seeing with China and likely backup power systems for telecom and so on. I do think PLUG will play a role at some point in the automotive business but it will be for green transport vehicles that do not stress quick get up and go but rather MPG's and all that go along with that.
    May 31 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power Is A Great Opportunity On The Pullback [View article]
    Agree with the overall sentiment and I appreciate you putting your thoughts down. I saw a ridiculous article a day or two ago again putting forth a thesis which PLUG is not attempting to entertain, i.e. PLUG investors are counting on the car industry for a massive move in the stock (which if they are after PLUG has stated that the passenger car market is not a focus then they are way off) and that move is unlikely to come because of inefficiencies in fuel cells so therefore PLUG's current and future valuation are suspect. PLUG can generate billions from its current market focus! Not sure when folks will realize that but I suspect it will be when the stock surges past $8-9 again. It won't be that long in coming either.
    May 30 03:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    Good for you...I will be interested in hearing about it.
    May 9 11:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    I completely disagree but you are entitled to your opinion.
    May 8 06:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    Maybe but I think people are going to be eating a lot of crow given all of the wildly negative piling on that has taken place since the offering. PLUG has not said a thing which is disturbing to some but should signal to others that the company isn't all that worried about what is to come. At the end of the day I'd rather have my CEO cutting deals to move the company forward than responding to the daily diatribe. We'll see soon enough where this story is headed.
    May 8 06:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    Whatever...you have too much time on your hands dude.
    May 8 06:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    "And weirdly enough I think I have not lost a dime even once"

Your post would hardly be worth it if said you had! Quite a few people have made money on Plug's progression as well. It's not about giving people hope. It is about telling the emerging story rather than succumbing to the relentless attempts to paint PLUG with an old brush.
    May 6 03:39 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    It appears as though thestreet.com may have been responding to my article yesterday when they state their bit about VW around minute-7 of the 4/21 investor update. Lest anyone be moved by that (for which there was never announcement, PR or the like which would be odd for PLUG) please go to minute-19 of the same call where Andy is asked a question by Matt (not sure where he was from) about the average size of the GenKey deals beyond Wal-Mart (Andy says $6-10M). Andy further states "we have another GenKey order for a customer that we can't announce yet." Hmm...now that seems to be in keeping with the order we have been waiting to hear about and is consistent with his previously stated inability to announce. In any case it appears that even Cramer gets that Plug is oversold here.
    May 6 01:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    I will be happy to revisit your comments at a later date. Until Plug speaks you can fill the vacuum with anything you want as you no doubt understand.
    May 6 12:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    As I've said here and in other forums, if you want to pick at Plug there is much to find. Most all of it will be in the rear view mirror however. To think that Plug is somehow worth less today than it was on March 10th is ludicrous. I'm looking forward to upcoming announcements detailing what they will do with the $100M more in cash than they had on March 10th. I am looking forward to what we will see next from the ReliOn integration and I am looking forward to new orders and Asia expansion, both of which are coming. I appreciate the comments from the poster from overseas about staying focused on the core business. That has been exactly my point. There are billions to be gained from that focus alone. When they do enter another market they will do so by purchasing a company with considerable market share that will be bolstered by their current technology.
    May 6 10:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    As with most things it is only fair to wait for the full story to come out. You see the raise, which was not telegraphed, and want everyone to believe it was some nefarious plot aimed at damaging shareholders. I doubt it, and further believe we will find out as soon as Plug is able to legally detail what is going on that there was a viable and urgent need for those funds. It sets up perfectly for people who want to castigate Plug and Management because we only have half the story. Have your fun now is all I can say.
    May 6 10:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    Ok, have it your way. I'm waiting for an announcement of a North American automaker.
    May 5 08:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Clever...I like it.
    May 5 08:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Plug Power: Ascension To The Big Leagues Is Imminent [View article]
    Agree, and thanks for your comments. The U.S. Military would certainly make sense.
    May 5 05:28 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment