This user currently has no profile.
Edward Harrison is the founder of the blog Credit Writedowns (www.creditwritedowns.com) and is a finance specialist at Global Macro Advisors. Previously, Edward was a strategy and finance executive at Deutsche Bank, Bain, and Yahoo. He started his career as a diplomat and speaks German, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish and French. Edward holds an MBA from Columbia University and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. Follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/edwardnh. Contact him at edh at creditwritedowns dot com as that's the only mailbox he reads regularly.
- Description: Newsletter author.
- Interests: Bonds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Credit Writedowns Credit Writedowns is a news and opinion site dedicated to bringing a well-informed view of finance, economics, markets, and foreign policy into the mainstream consciousness. CW is one of the the top finance blogs by traffic and has been consistently ranked as one of the best finance blogs on the Internet. As ...More
not all of my articles are published on Seeking Alpha, I strongly suggest you subscribe to the RSS feed or follow me on twitter for updates: http://www.creditwritedowns.com/feed http://twitter.com/edwardnh
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Well said. on Bitcoin For Wal-Mart And Target
- We agree this is about the ... on Bitcoin For Wal-Mart And Target
- Good question on regulatory... on Bitcoin For Wal-Mart And Target
- Tell them to come on over h... on Bitcoin For Wal-Mart And Target
- You make some good comments... on Bitcoin For Wal-Mart And Target