This user currently has no profile.
Edward Harrison is the founder of the blog Credit Writedowns (www.creditwritedowns.com) and is a finance specialist at Global Macro Advisors. Previously, Edward was a strategy and finance executive at Deutsche Bank, Bain, and Yahoo. He started his career as a diplomat and speaks German, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish and French. Edward holds an MBA from Columbia University and a BA in Economics from Dartmouth College. Follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/edwardnh. Contact him at edh at creditwritedowns dot com as that's the only mailbox he reads regularly.
- Description: Professional Blogger.
- Interests: Bonds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Credit Writedowns Credit Writedowns is a news and opinion site dedicated to bringing a well-informed view of finance, economics, markets, and foreign policy into the mainstream consciousness. CW is one of the the top finance blogs by traffic and has been consistently ranked as one of the best finance blogs on the Internet. As ...More
not all of my articles are published on Seeking Alpha, I strongly suggest you subscribe to the RSS feed or follow me on twitter for updates: http://www.creditwritedowns.com/feed http://twitter.com/edwardnh
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- This article is from two ye... on How Apple Keeps Screwing It Up
- Thanks for the reply, Diale... on How Apple Keeps Screwing It Up
- Dialectical, we should alwa... on How Apple Keeps Screwing It Up
- We seem to be already seein... on How Apple Keeps Screwing It Up
- I stand by everything here.... on How Apple Keeps Screwing It Up
Latest comments on Edward's Articles