View as an RSS Feed
View Edward Hugh's Articles BY TICKER:
- Spain's Troubling Unemployment Statistics
- Spanish Banking Woes: What Goes Up Must Come Down
- Why Can't Spain Get Its Housing Data Right?
Why QE2 Is Almost Inevitable
Oct. 17, 2010 • 6 Comments
- Is a 6% 2011 Deficit Realistic for Spain?
- Bubble Trouble in Finland?
- Eurozone: All for One and One for All?
- The European Sovereign Debt Crisis Is Over? Not Quite
- Spain's Economy Re-Enters Contraction Mode in Q3
- Why We Still Need to Address Rapidly Fluctuating Currency Valuations and Economic Growth Rates
- How Spain Is Destined to Follow in Germany's Footsteps
- How Spain's Stimulus Money Helps Germany Achieve Record Growth
- Spain's Addiction to the Use of 'Dinero B'
- The Chart That Sums Up Everything That's Wrong With IMF Thinking
- Too Soon to Cry Victory for European Economies?
- European Bank Lending Numbers: A Major Headache for the ECB?
European Banks Under Stress
Jul. 26, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Post-Europe Stress Tests, Are Markets Less Stressed?
- Chile's Economy: Steady as She Goes
- Japan Turns to China as a Primary Export Market
- Biting the Fiscal Bullet in Poland
- It's All Gone Quiet in the Eurozone
Is There Global Economic Slowdown in the Works?
Jul. 12, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Croatia: On the Brink of What?
- Europe: Too Many Intertwined Problems, Not Enough Serious Analysis
- Spain Emerges From Recession?
- Europe's Confidence Game
- Spain's Other Unemployment Problem
- Europe Tries to Contain Its Financial Ebola
- Debt Contagion Turns East
- Greece: The Tragedy Continues
- As Greek Bailout Talks Continue, Debt Restructuring Still Looms