View as an RSS Feed
View Edward Hugh's Articles BY TICKER:
- Why Standard & Poor's Is Right to Worry About Spanish Finances
- Is Austria Set to Join the Honorable Company of PIIGs?
- Europe Needs Action, Not Words, From Greece's Finance Minister
- Greece Needs to Implement a Significant Internal Devaluation
- The Increasing Velocity of Modern Financial Crises
- That Which the ECB Hath Separated, Let No Man Join Together Again
It's All Greek to Me
on Dec 8, 2009 • 7 Comments
- Double Dip Alert in Japan
- Global Manufacturing Loses Steam in November
- Russia's Economy Slows in November
- Where the Dubai Fallout Will Land
- Russia's Consumers Getting 'Carried Away' with Themselves?
- Just How Much of a Eurozone Rebound Really Was There in Q3?
- The Dollar as a Funding Currency
- Knocking on Norwegian Wood
- Global Manufacturing: France Outperforms While Spain Continues to Flounder
- Spain's Economy: A New Specter Is Haunting Europe
- What Exactly Is Going on in Finland?
- Here Comes the European Recovery?
- The French Rebound Continues in October While Germany Moves Sideways
- Beyond the Consensus on European Bank Credit
- Spain's Manufacturing Contraction Accelerates in September
- Germany's Economy: The Bittersweet Tears of Angela Merkel
- The G20 and Why Export Dependency and Global Imbalances Matter
- As Hungary's 'Correction' Heads for A Dead End, Time for a Change of Course?
- How Will the ECB Ever Manage to Stop Funding Spanish Government Debt?
- China's Economy Continues to Grow, But All the Old Doubts Remain
- The Next Shoe to Drop: Europe's Periphery
- Global Economic Crisis Far from Over - Especially in Europe's Periphery
- Global Manufacturing Continues to Recover in August
Slovenia Has a Better Quarter, But the Slump Continues
on Sep 1, 2009 • Comment!
- What Is the Real Level of Unemployment in Germany and Japan?