This user currently has no profile.
Edward Roche is the President of Freedom Mountain Investments (http://www.freedommount.com/), an investment firm founded in 2006, located in Paoli, Pennsylvania. Freedom Mountain specializes in identifying hidden value in small and mid size companies before they are recognized by the market. The investment approach is based upon fundamental analysis and places a high emphasis on real and rising financials including sales and earnings. One special approach used to identify a catalyst for release of value is the “Venerable Owner” strategy. This strategy tracks all companies where an older owner owns 40% or more of a company. These situations often lead to sale of the company at a significant premium to market value when ...More the owner seeks to retire. Edward Roche received a Ph. D. degree in Polymer Science and Engineering from the University of Massachusetts and earned an MBA in Finance from the Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University, Philadelphia PA. He recently completed a career at the McNeil division of Johnson & Johnson that included high level positions in Business Development and R&D. He is the inventor on 15 US patents in the area of drug delivery and has authored ten scientific publications.
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Syntel is a top holding in ... on Syntel: A Wonderful Company At A More Than Fair...
- There is no evidence that P... on Top 3 Underrated Ideas From Wall Street's Best
- OAS had very large derivati... on 3 Ways To Play The Bakken Buyouts
- OAS earnings out yesterday.... on Top 3 Underrated Ideas From Wall Street's Best
- Stock trading down about 2 ... on I Absolutely Love Michael Kors Into Earnings
Latest comments on Edward J. Roche's Articles