Edward J. Roche
Edward Roche is the President of Freedom Mountain Investments (http://www.freedommount.com/), an investment firm founded in 2006, located in Paoli, Pennsylvania. Freedom Mountain specializes in identifying hidden value in small and mid size companies before they are recognized by the market. The investment approach is based upon fundamental analysis and places a high emphasis on real and rising financials including sales and earnings. One special approach used to identify a catalyst for release of value is the “Venerable Owner” strategy. This strategy tracks all companies where an older owner owns 40% or more of a company. These situations often lead to sale of the company at a significant premium to market value when ...More the owner seeks to retire. Edward Roche received a Ph. D. degree in Polymer Science and Engineering from the University of Massachusetts and earned an MBA in Finance from the Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University, Philadelphia PA. He recently completed a career at the McNeil division of Johnson & Johnson that included high level positions in Business Development and R&D. He is the inventor on 15 US patents in the area of drug delivery and has authored ten scientific publications.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Edward J. Roche.
Currently, there are no blog details for Edward J. Roche.
Currently, there are no book details for Edward J. Roche.
Latest Comments more »
- BBSI remains the largest si... on Barrett Business Services: Its Second Sweet Spot
- FNB is a far better choice. on Will PNC Financial's Potential For Improvement ...
- As Cramer said there are ma... on What New Co-Products Lie In Store For Solazyme?
- PRAA is a core holding in a... on Can Portfolio Recovery Associates Keep Up An Im...
- BBSI remains the single lar... on Has Barrett Business Services Inc. Found A Swee...
Latest comments on Edward J. Roche's Articles
- Edward J. Roche on Are There Any Real Bargains Left?
- Corban Bates on Three Regional Banks to Consider for the New Year
- Edward J. Roche on Bolt Technology: An Unusual Energy Services Com...
- Edward J. Roche on Three Regional Banks to Consider for the New Year
- Varun Munjal on Positive Trends Continue at Multi-Color