This user currently has no profile.
Edward Janeck started investing in 2003 under the tutelage of Market Wizard Mark Cook. Since then he has been a professional trader/investor. He now manages money for a select group of people, balancing short-term trading with long-term investing, to achieve steady returns above the S&P 500 index. His passions are his family and compounding wealth. He lives in beautiful Sarasota Florida with his wife and two kids. He also runs a financial, economic, and investing blog at TheInvestingSpeculator.com (http://www.theinvestingspeculator.com).
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- This guy sounds smart! on The Case for Buying China Now
- That is simple economics. B... on Fear of Higher Taxes a Cause of Sell-off
- Buffett, said "that th... on Fannie & Freddie: Affirmative Action for the Ri...
- Hey, he is only worth $600 ... on Paulson's Fannie / Freddie Dance
- You could see this coming. ... on 5 Steps For Saving Fannie