This user currently has no profile.
Edward Schneider is a managing director of Quan Management LLC. Mr. Schneider has over 20 years of investment experience, including 15 years managing technology funds in both quoted equities and venture capital. Prior to founding Quan Management in 2000, Mr. Schneider was a Geneva-based fund manager for Lloyds TSB Bank from 1994 to 2000, where he managed funds in excess of US$100 million as well as an external venture capital portfolio. From 1986 – 1994, Mr. Schneider was a buy-side equity analyst for Connecticut-based Wright Investors’ Service. Mr. Schneider holds a CFA designation, an MBA from Thunderbird and a BA from Emory University.
- Description: Hedge fund manager.
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Dear Reader,Thank you for y... on Firsthand Technology Value Fund: A Different Pe...
- Dear Reader,Thank you for t... on Choosing Your Game
- Dear Reader,Thank you for y... on It's Shorting Season
- Dear Reader,I have amended ... on It's Shorting Season
- Mike,Thank you for your ast... on SDN World Conference Notes