Edward Schneider is a managing director of Quan Management LLC. Mr. Schneider has over 20 years of investment experience, including 15 years managing technology funds in both quoted equities and venture capital. Prior to founding Quan Management in 2000, Mr. Schneider was a Geneva-based fund manager for Lloyds TSB Bank from 1994 to 2000, where he managed funds in excess of US$100 million as well as an external venture capital portfolio. From 1986 – 1994, Mr. Schneider was a buy-side equity analyst for Connecticut-based Wright Investors’ Service. Mr. Schneider holds a CFA designation, an MBA from Thunderbird and a BA from Emory University.
- Description: Hedge fund manager.
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Edward Schneider.
Currently, there are no blog details for Edward Schneider.
Currently, there are no book details for Edward Schneider.
Latest Comments more »
- TI's revenues are too diver... on Tech Trends: Reflections From The Road (Part I)
- TI's Sensor product group m... on Tech Trends: Reflections From The Road (Part I)
- Dear Flech12,Thank you for ... on Solar Industry Overview: Manz - Large Upside Po...
- Dear FWS,Thank you for your... on Star Scientific And TherapeuticsMD: 2 Overvalue...
- AUGT was $1.47 when the art... on Mobile Advertising: The Next Big Thing?
Latest comments on Edward's Articles