Efsinvestment

View Efsinvestment's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Is It Time To Consider DryShips? [View article]
    Ramisle. Are you short Dryships?
    Apr 12 02:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Main Street Capital: A Monthly Dividend Stock To Watch For [View article]
    Arnie,

I am not good with taxes. I do not like them :-) But I see taxes in the financial statement at a rate of about 10%. So, obviously it is not an mREIT. The company is probably utilizing some tax shelters as an alternative funding provider.
    Apr 12 10:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It Time To Consider DryShips? [View article]
    Okay. Ramisle. I do not want to get into a dead-end argument. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Apr 12 07:33 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • High Risk Trading With Dendreon [View article]
    Alp Bugra Basat? Are those his words or yours?
    Apr 12 07:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: Not Enough Luck With The Lumia [View article]
    The colors are what makes them look Nokia. Remember Nokia 5110? I still have one with a blue cover. And it is still working. (Production Date: 1999)
    Apr 12 07:20 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Main Street Capital: A Monthly Dividend Stock To Watch For [View article]
    Thank you sweeps63. We added Main to our research list. If you have any other companies of interest, please let us know.
    Apr 12 07:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It Time To Consider DryShips? [View article]
    Okay. So let's say Dryships completely disposes from its shipping business. And sells everything other than ORIG stake for '0' dollars. What would we have left?
    Apr 11 11:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It Time To Consider DryShips? [View article]
    Waav. That is a bit challenging to answer. But I consent that DRYS's book value does not mean anything. Let's say its entire shipping business is worth zero. Even its stake in ORIG is worth more than the current market cap.
    Apr 11 10:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • High Risk Trading With Dendreon [View article]
    Brian,

Thank you for the comments. I am very much pleased to see approval from an expert like you.
    Apr 11 06:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It Time To Consider DryShips? [View article]
    Ramisle. It would be greatly appreciated if you back up your claim point by point. Thanks.
    Apr 10 05:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: Not Enough Luck With The Lumia [View article]
    Okay, I will quit posting comments if you do the same :-)
    Apr 9 07:55 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia: Not Enough Luck With The Lumia [View article]
    I do not think my article has any power on the performance of a globally trading stock. Its real price is actually determined in the EU market, not the U.S.
    Apr 9 07:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amgen: Long-Term Buy After A Pull Back [View article]
    Okay. Your strategy might work for Amgen as the stock is highly volatile. But, if I were you I would buy an option with a longer maturity. The stock has to go at least by the amount you pay below $100 so that you can make some money.
    Apr 9 03:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Johnson & Johnson: Safe Dividend, But Overpriced Stock [View article]
    Thank you for the kind comments. It is greatly appreciated.
    Apr 9 03:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is There Room For Growth In General Electric's Dividends? [View article]
    Well. Things are not that bad when compared to Japan. The Japanese government's debt to GDP ratio is much higher than that of U.S.
    Apr 9 03:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment