This user currently has no profile.
Eli Hoffmann is Seeking Alpha's VP Content and Editor in Chief. Working closely with CEO David Jackson, Eli oversees all SA Content initiatives. Eli was also instrumental in designing Seeking Alpha's Wall Street Breakfast and Market Currents news products, and continues to contribute to them. Eli joined Seeking Alpha in 2006, and was previously a trader and teacher. Since moving to Israel from Canada in 2005, Eli lives in Jerusalem with his wife and a bunch of exceptional kids. From the doorway of his home-office, Eli keeps an eye on the Judean Hills. To contact Eli, send him a direct message.
- Description: Company executive.
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks. on Plug Power Passed Its Inflection Point And Is O...
- Link? on Plug Power Passed Its Inflection Point And Is O...
- Is there any reason to beli... on Rackspace tumbles, Amazon and others lower foll...
- I was wondering the same th... on FBR Capital: An Asymmetrical Investment With Gr...
- Are you referring to an SA ... on Organovo At The Mercy Of The Media
Latest comments on SA Editor Eli's Articles
- Stuckinmudjeeper on Three Senior Housing Stocks With 50%+ Upside - ...
- Chris DeMuth Jr. on Weak Housing Will Bring the Market Down
- Business Economics... on Bank of America: Impressive Numbers Prove We We...
- M. E. Garza on The Best SA Articles Of All Time, As Chosen By ...
- Jon Springer on The Best SA Articles Of All Time, As Chosen By ...