Eli Hoffmann is Seeking Alpha's VP Content and Editor in Chief. Working closely with CEO David Jackson, Eli oversees all SA Content initiatives. Eli was also instrumental in designing Seeking Alpha's Wall Street Breakfast and Market Currents news products, and continues to contribute to them. Eli joined Seeking Alpha in 2006, and was previously a trader and teacher. Since moving to Israel from Canada in 2005, Eli lives in Jerusalem with his wife and a bunch of exceptional kids. From the doorway of his home-office, Eli keeps an eye on the Judean Hills. To contact Eli, send him a direct message.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for SA Editor Eli Hoffmann.
Currently, there are no blog details for SA Editor Eli Hoffmann.
Currently, there are no book details for SA Editor Eli Hoffmann.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks Anjum et al. I fixed... on Equity futures turn sharply lower overnight, po...
- This is what I call calling... on Credit Acceptance: Cruising For A Bruising
- Turns out, this was _exactl... on Alliance Healthcare Services: Worth At Least $1...
- Well, so far so good with t... on hhgregg: Gravity Will Return After A 175% Run O...
- duke1,Our intention with SA... on My Last Article And My Last Best Idea
Latest comments on SA Editor Eli's Articles
- Stuckinmudjeeper on Three Senior Housing Stocks With 50%+ Upside - ...
- Chris DeMuth Jr. on Weak Housing Will Bring the Market Down
- Business Economics... on Bank of America: Impressive Numbers Prove We We...
- M. E. Garza on The Best SA Articles Of All Time, As Chosen By ...
- Jon Springer on The Best SA Articles Of All Time, As Chosen By ...