This user currently has no profile.
Elias Hinckley is a strategic advisor on energy finance and energy policy to investors, energy companies and governments. He is an energy and tax partner with the law firm Sullivan and Worcester where he helps his clients solve the challenges of a changing energy landscape by using his understanding of energy policy, regulation, and markets to quickly and creatively assemble successful energy deals. Follow me on twitter here.
- Description: Lawyer.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Energy stocks, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Source data on use and pric... on The Great Electric Company Growth Opportunity
- You may want to update your... on Barclays Just Threw Gasoline On The Fire That I...
- Coal is in a permanent stru... on Barclays Just Threw Gasoline On The Fire That I...
- Broad generalizations here,... on Barclays Just Threw Gasoline On The Fire That I...
- The point was more one of c... on The Future Of America's Power Markets? Watch Texas