View as an RSS Feed
View Elliott Gue's Articles BY TICKER:
ADBE, AMZN, ATLS, AUY, AZO, BRFS, BTU, CCJ, CF, CHKR, CMI, CNQR, E, EPD, EQM, EROC, ESV, ETP, EWW, F, FCX, GEOI, GG, HCLP, HSH, JEC, JNJ, KMB, KMP, LGCY, LINE, LRE, MDLZ, MET, MPLX, NGLS, OAS, OILT, OXY, PAA, PBT, PCLN, PER, PKX, PM, POT, PSTL, PVR, QCOM, RIG, SDRL, SDT, SLB, SMLP, SU, TCK, TGP, TIF, TOT, UNG, USO, VOC, WFT, WTI, XOM
- Oiltanking Partners IPO: Macroeconomic Concerns Mask Tremendous Growth Potential
- Credit Conditions Should Remain Stable For MLPs And Oil & Gas Producers
- Deeper Look At EU Sovereign Debt And Financial Institutions
- Kimberly-Clark: Part Of My Defense Strategy For The Current Market
- Seadrill Positioned To Grow Dividends and Earnings
- How Vulnerable Are U.S. Natural Gas Producers To A Slowdown?
- A Bullish Forecast For The Natural Gas Market Through 2012
- The Natural Gas Oversupply And How To Play It
- Tankers: Sending Out An S.O.S.
- Is Now The Time To Reevaluate Your Portfolio?
- Profit From MLPs By Riding Out The Weakness
- When Will The Economic Coughing End?
- What Does The Growing Spread Between WTI and Brent Crude Oil Mean for Energy Holdings?
- After Reporting Solid Earnings, Weatherford International Is Looking Strong
- Amazon: Room to Grow
- Oil Services: Ready to Serve Up Profits
Don't Follow the Lemmings
on Aug 9, 2011 • 6 Comments
- U.S. Natural Gas Liquids Reserves Could Reshape Global Economy for Years to Come
- What Kinds of Consumer Stocks Investors Should Consume
- Energy Costs and Policy Give U.S. a Leg Up
- Oil Shale, Shale Oil, And 6 Ways to Play the Difference
- The Enormous Potential of the Much Awaited Chesapeake Midstream Partners LP IPO
- Going Nuclear...Again
- Outlook for Master Limited Partnerships and Natural Gas Prices
- A Closer Look at Emerging Markets and Oil Demand
- Straight Talk on the BP Oil Spill
- Master Limited Partnerships Are Thriving...What Credit Crunch?
- Will Iraq's Oil Production Increase?
- The Low Cost of Credit
- What GDP Tells Us About Future Tech Spending
- The Century for Natural Gas: What This Means for Investors
The Importance of Key Economic Indicators
on Jan 25, 2010 • Comment!