Full index of posts »
$FGP appears to be following the $NGL playbook with its moves into salwater disposal and crude by rail/truck. Late in the game, tho. about 9 hours ago
To the surprise of no one, $EPD buys $PXD's midstream assets in Eagle Ford Shale. about 12 hours ago
$OXY ups Q2 rig count plans to 14 from 12. May 19, 2015
- microcaptrader on Downfall of the Cotton King I've read "Reminiscences of a Stock Operat...
- Bruce Vanderveen on Tempest in a Teapot: Hydraulic Fracturing Is Here to Stay Thanks for the in-depth analysis of the environ...
- Tom Au, CFA on The Case for Growth Ideally, a stock should provide a combination o...
- The Case for Growth (1 Comment)
- Tempest in a Teapot: Hydraulic Fracturing Is Here to Stay (1 Comment)
- Downfall of the Cotton King (1 Comment)