Full index of posts »
Dummies bought Marcellus producers when natgas rallied early 2014. $CENX ripping b/c low NG prices and tightening supply-demand in aluminum about 8 hours ago
Widening price spread between WTI-Midland and WTI-Cushing. Our take: http://bit.ly/1n9AlxR $MMP, $WNR, $ALDW about 8 hours ago
Enterprise Products Partners LP: Great Company, Not A Great Stock $EPD http://seekingalpha.com/a/1g48b 2 days ago
- microcaptrader on Downfall of the Cotton King I've read "Reminiscences of a Stock Operat...
- Bruce Vanderveen on Tempest in a Teapot: Hydraulic Fracturing Is Here to Stay Thanks for the in-depth analysis of the environ...
- Tom Au, CFA on The Case for Growth Ideally, a stock should provide a combination o...
- The Case for Growth (1 Comment)
- Tempest in a Teapot: Hydraulic Fracturing Is Here to Stay (1 Comment)
- Downfall of the Cotton King (1 Comment)