This user currently has no profile.
Shawn Vincent, Ph.D. is the former CEO and Director of Enhydris Private Equity. I have a background in A&P, genetics, cellular biology, developmental biology, clinical trials, statistical analysis, and business development. I have owned multiple businesses, taught on the collegiate level, and currently work as an independent biotech consultant.
- Description: PE Fund Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Daily Biotech Daily Biotech gives investors a snapshot of the major news in the healthcare sector that is easy to understand, and hopefully entertaining at the same time. My biotech blog covers topics such as big movers in extended hours trading, regulatory information for new drugs, biologics, and medical devices, data ...More
readouts from clinical trials, and other material events. The primary goal of the blog is to give investors a quick run down of key information for a wide diversity of biotech and healthcare stocks.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Sort of surprised the marke... on Zeiher Study Likely Predicts The Outcome Of Neo...
- Thanks for this article. Fu... on IGI Laboratories: Management Has Delivered And ...
- This article contains multi... on Forget The Sideshow Distractions And Focus On G...
- Stock is a buy here. on After Citron's Allegations, Is Questcor A Contr...
- I said ICPT, and it was a t... on Galena Biopharma: The Oncologist's Perspective ...
Latest comments on EnhydrisPECorp's Articles
Latest Articles on Healthcare
Latest Articles on Short Ideas
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »