View as an RSS Feed
View EnhydrisPECorp's Articles BY TICKER:
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offers A Moderate Risk 80% Return On The Short Side
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals is nearing a binary event with the top-line data readout of its Phase 3 Valor trial that is expected any day now.
- Three indicators strongly suggest the pivotal trial is doomed to fail or produce a marginal benefit, at best.
- Although Sunesis has other clinical candidates, 80% or more of its present valuation is tied to Valor's success, based on how the stock has moved since the interim data analysis.
MannKind Corp. And The Folly Of Cult Biotech Stocks
- Shares of MannKind Corp. have been on a wild ride over the past year.
- Most of this volatility is the result of emotionally-charged retail investors pushing the stock past realistic valuation levels.
- This stock serves as another glaring example as to why it's generally a bad idea to follow the crowd when investing in biotech stocks.
Enanta Pharmaceuticals Is Simply Too Cheap To Ignore
- Next-generation hepatitis C drugs have blown away revenue expectations so far.
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals is a little-known player in this field, with an attractive valuation.
- Based on my conservative revenue estimates, I believe Enanta will easily double from current levels within the next 12 months.
Evidence For And Against A Biotech Bubble
- Talk of a biotech bubble is ramping up.
- Some top biotechs have struggled in recent sessions.
- While superficial evidence of a bubble exists, I believe a deeper look at the issue reveals that such talk is premature.
Galena Biopharma: The Legal Stakes Are Rising
- Galena Biopharma is being investigated by multiple law firms for securities fraud.
- A legal filing yesterday alleges that the company materially misled investors in filings with the SEC.
- Galena may therefore have violated Rule 10b-5.
- Investors thus need to understand the nature of the legal complaint against the company, and its ramifications for further actions.
- Clearing The Air On Galena's Legal Woes
- Did Galena Biopharma Mislead Investors And Patients About NeuVax?
- Prana Biotechnology And MannKind Corp.: Bad News Obeys Its Own Special Laws
- A Deeper Look At The Galena Biopharma Controversy
- Chelsea Therapeutics: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals: Long-Term Prospects Of The Biotech Beauty Contest
- Dear Healthcare Investors: The Correction, It's Here
- Vringo: How To Lose At Winning
- Is The Healthcare Sector Pulling Back Or Crashing?
- Why MannKind Is My 2014 Short Pick In Healthcare
- The Next Home Run In Healthcare
- Buyout Picks In Healthcare For 2014
- Healthcare Picks By Drug Type In 2014
- Healthcare Stocks To Avoid This Year
- Positioning For 2014 In The Health Care Sector
- 3 Biotechs That Could Double In 2014
- Proof Positive That Vringo Is Dead Money
- The Curious Case Of Questcor Pharmaceuticals
- What's Next For ImmunoCellular?
- Bad News Biotechs Of 2013
- Will Amarin And Arena See Better Sales In 2014?
- 2014 Could Be A Big Year For Inovio, Merrimack, And NeoStem
- Arrowhead Research Corp: What Am I Missing?
- ImmunoCellular Is A High Risk, High Reward Biopharma
- Vringo: Belief And Seeing Are Both Often Wrong
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals: Speculation Is An Investor's Best Friend
- NeoStem: A Biotech In Need Of A Catalyst