View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offers A Moderate Risk 80% Return On The Short Side
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals is nearing a binary event with the top-line data readout of its Phase 3 Valor trial that is expected any day now.
- Three indicators strongly suggest the pivotal trial is doomed to fail or produce a marginal benefit, at best.
- Although Sunesis has other clinical candidates, 80% or more of its present valuation is tied to Valor's success, based on how the stock has moved since the interim data analysis.
- Prana Biotechnology And MannKind Corp.: Bad News Obeys Its Own Special Laws
- Why MannKind Is My 2014 Short Pick In Healthcare
- IGI Laboratories: An Unknown Multi-Bagger With Limited Risk
- Short Vanda's Pending Catalyst For A 30% Gain
- Acorda Therapeutics: 40% Upside Potential With Limited Downside Risk
- XOMA: A Hidden Gem In The Crowded Biotech Sector
- Is Vringo A Lottery Ticket Or An Investment?
- A High Risk-High Reward Biopharma With Two Pending Catalysts
- Immunomedics Inc: Poorly Understood Biopharma With Asymmetric Risk-Reward
- Kratos: A Specialist Defense Company With Significant Upside Potential
- Hemispherx Biopharma: A Voice Of Reason Amid The Din