EnhydrisPECorp

View EnhydrisPECorp's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Zeiher Study Likely Predicts The Outcome Of NeoStem's AMR-001 Trial [View article]
    Sort of surprised the market is so bearish on NBS. Nice article. I'll probably take a spec position in the near future.
    Mar 10 01:11 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • IGI Laboratories: Management Has Delivered And The Pipeline Is Building [View article]
    Thanks for this article. Fundamentals are improving, management looks top notch, and a galaxy of ANDA's that give the company deep value.
    Mar 7 05:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Forget The Sideshow Distractions And Focus On Galena's Pipeline [View article]
    This article contains multiple factual errors. First off, there are MULTIPLE lawsuits filed against GALE right NOW for this "insider selling nonsense" as you put it, with more on the way. That could close the company down given their cash position. Danger.

Secondly, NeuVAX FAILED its clinical trials but GALE failed to alert shareholders to the truth. Read the peer-reviewed articles, or at least my summary. Stating otherwise is more misinformation. I gave the p-values proving this point. Where is your proof that it works? You only use what the company is stating, and I have clearly shown that to be a falsehood.

You are dangerously misleading investors with your article that fails to cite primary sources, and is based on propaganda from GALE. They can't even be bothered to report correct statistics in their SEC filings, and you believe what they are saying for a single second?

Finally, I caught Mr. Ahn red handed telling a fib to investors on SA, and cited the SEC filings to back up my assertion. If anything, investors need to be protected from his misinformation.

Either cite primary literature backing your assertions, or state them as opinion.

7 law firms do not believe Galena's story.
    Mar 4 09:06 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • After Citron's Allegations, Is Questcor A Contrarian Buy? [View article]
    Stock is a buy here.
    Feb 28 02:34 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Galena Biopharma: The Oncologist's Perspective On A Life Saving Therapy [View article]
    I said ICPT, and it was a tongue in cheek piece. Unknown bio working on liver disease. Aegis later named GALT the heir to ICPT. Again, totally random guess on their part. Point was, this is all tantamount to fumbling around in the dark. Sorry if my sarcasm was mistaken for sincerity.

I generally only go truly long on sound companies like GILD, CELG, PFE, etc...small bios are a gamble.
    Feb 19 10:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    interesting you say "facts" and "truth". scientists believe in neither. we don't accept a hypothesis, rather we try to reject it. big difference.
    Feb 19 10:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    According to clinicaltrials.gov, your hospital is a clinical site for NeuVax. Perhaps I missed it but I don't see where you disclosed this important information. Conflict of interest?

Are you directly involved in the NeuVax trial or oversee the researchers that are? That's important for investors to know.

Just like I have to disclose that I'm short, you need to disclose if you are directly or indirectly involved in this research. Perhaps it's just coincidence. So, please clarify.
    Feb 19 07:34 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Let Questcor's Short Squeeze Fool You, Major Risk Remains [View article]
    I would cover that short QTR. QCOR has $90 written all over it.
    Feb 18 10:17 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead Sciences: 5 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Year [View article]
    I like most of your work, so I won't be too harsh here. But your analysis of gilead is lacking. First off, insiders have sold all the way through the stock doubling. So, this isn't news to anyone. Secondly, Gilead is trading at a multiple of about 20 pre-sovaldi revenues. A short here is a waste of money. The company is also buying back its shares, which will further help share price. On a final note, if Gilead went to $69 based on short selling, I'd push all in. That's an incredible bargain.
    Feb 13 05:20 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pharma Rollups In Midst Of A Bubble That Might Be About To Burst [View article]
    TMO just reported generating close to $2 billion in free cash flow last year, and is expected to grow earnings by another 24% this year. I personally think they will acquire another diagnostics company, and this is a good thing with limited risk. Risk would come in the form of a capital raise, but they have more than enough cash to execute multiple transactions this year. In large part, because they can target companies flying well under the radar. Best part is that they have a proven track record of turning acquisitions into revenue generators.
    If you want to discuss risks associated with the ongoing consolidation in pharma, I think the orphan drug craze would have been more fitting. Companies like JAZZ, BMRN, and ISIS fit your thesis perfectly. Although orphan drugmakers do nothing besides go upwards, I can't see any of them as a "value play". And they are paying massive premiums to consolidate the sector. One would think that a day of reckoning is in the cards...
    Anyways, I definitely found your article interesting and thought-provoking!

Addendum: Forgot to read your disclosure, but I see you are short ACT and TMO. Not sure about the other stocks, but you don't want to be short these two particular companies. Just some friendly input :)
    Jan 31 12:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Forthcoming Clinical Trial Results Could Push Prana Shares Even Higher [View article]
    Thank you for the article. I've been eyeing PRAN for awhile but could never pull the trigger. Now that the stock has shot up, I feel like I would be chasing it. That said, the market cap is still reasonable compared to the value proposition, suggesting there is significant upside remaining.

Anyways, I'll consider your points this weekend, and perhaps take a naked long position Monday. You are dead on about the hedging being too expensive.
    Jan 25 10:24 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The FDA Nixes A Pathbreaking Drug For MS [View instapost]
    This article should be a primer for any newbie biotech investor. Trying to predict what they FDA is going to do based on what they should do is a waste of time. Besides not sticking to previous SPA agreements, questioning methodologies that they previously agreed to in meetings, and giving oddball passes to some drugs with horrid clinical data, this is par for the course in my book.

On a side note, there is a big push for "adaptive clinical" trials now. While this is still in the buzz word phase of its evolution, one concept that is catching on is the idea of active controls. Basically, you can't force all diseases, drugs, and therapies to conform to a universal norm. There needs to be wiggle room in clinical testing, not dogma.

Anyways, great work!
    Jan 17 10:02 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shorts Forum [View instapost]
    Thanks for setting up this forum Chris. Much needed IMO.
    Jan 16 11:18 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Gilead Rebuttal [View article]
    Awesome article!
    Jan 6 08:43 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orphan Designation A Game-Changer For DARA [View article]
    Jason, you certainly do like the spicy biopharmas!

I warned investors about Dara last year and that turned out to be the right call. Can't say I share your optimism about ODS here. The way I see it is that the FDA doesn't consider this much of a priority. Even so, Dara has gotten so cheap that it's probably worth a look as a mad money play. If they did get ODS, they get bought out. Simple as that.

What I can't understand, however, is why would a company bother giving them an upfront payment when the whole company costs $16 M? There are pharmas out there that throw away triple that on seed grants, and dead-end licensing programs.

So the the fact that no one has bought out Dara yet makes me think it's ODS is looking bleak. These things aren't as super secret as they are supposed to be. And for the application to be under review that long means that someone probably knows the FDA's sentiment.

Ok, enough tinfoil theory for today. I enjoyed your article by the way.
    Dec 30 09:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment