- China: 'New Normal' For Growth
- USA: Yellen Tantrum
- China's January Prices: Does Inflation Equal Demand?
- Brussels And Minsk: Tales Of Two Cities
- Greek Elections: Plus Ca Meme Chose
- June Outlook: Cheap Gold In The Mush Of 1H15
Why Markets Will Crash (Video)
Tue, Jan. 13 • 5 Comments
Commodities: A Supply-Side Idea
Dec. 2, 2014 • 2 Comments
- Peoples' Blank Of China: Nice Try, But...
- China: Why Looser Monetary Policy? Structural Reasons
- Yen/Dollar: Exporters And Sector Strategies
- Europe - Short It: Monetary Policy Is A Non-Sticking Band-Aid
- China: More Than A Change In Economic Time - Go Long
- Global View: China's Currency, Europe's Next Crisis, Iron Ore Contracts
Book Review and Author Q&A: Trade Myths
Mar. 18, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Global and China: Investment Strategies
- A Look at China's Policies and America's Influence
- What Are Some Market Risks for 2010?
- Korea: Tensions Between North and South
- China's Third Quarter GDP Report: Warnings for Investors
Global Strategy: Is the 'Store of Value' Threatened Only by Inflation?
Oct. 12, 2009 • Comment!
- Asia Doesn't Need to Worry About an Exit Strategy
- Earnings Quality Is from Cost Cutting, Not Revenue Generation
- Bright Spots for Investment After the Storm Has Hit
- Expect a Market Crash and the Worsening of Global Economic Time
- Global Investment Strategies for Deflation
- Is the Worst Over for Asian and U.S. Economies?
- Herd Mentality Is Behind the Gains in the Markets
- How Will the U.S. Stress Tests Impact Asia?
- Grim Outlook for U.S., Japan, and China Markets
- Global Investment Strategy for First Quarter 2009
- What Is the U.S. - China Economic Outlook Under Obama?