After graduating with a BA in Economics from Trinity College Dublin, Eoin Gleeson spent two years teaching Irish university students about the sorry history of their economy. He completed a research masters shortly afterwards, and submitted a thesis on herd behavior in financial markets. He joined the Moneyweek (http://www.moneyweek.com/) team in October 2006.
This area is reserved for Eoin Gleeson's:
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Eoin Gleeson.
Currently, there are no blog details for Eoin Gleeson.
Currently, there are no book details for Eoin Gleeson.
Latest Comments more »
- Another good play on the bl... on The Topsoil Crisis: Dirt Isn't Cheap Anymore
- Many thanks BlueOkie - I sh... on Cashing In on the Electric Transport Boom
- Thank you for your comments... on Cashing In on the Electric Transport Boom
- Thank you for clearing that... on One Bright Spot in the U.S. Property Market
- Yes I agree with you redbar... on Could Poultry Farming Help Solve the Food Crisis?