Epsilon

View Epsilon's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 34 Stocks With Over 10% Return On Equity Selling For Less Than Book, Part 1: Basic Materials [View article]
    Thank you for reading and thank you for the kind words; I appreciate your input.
    Jan 9 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 59 High-Yielding Equities With Monthly Distributions, Part VII: 4% To 6% Yields [View article]
    Thank you, and thanks for reading!
    Jan 6 02:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 59 High-Yielding Equities With Monthly Distributions, Part V: 6.5% To 7% Yields [View article]
    Just tried the link; works ok for me. Please try again then click "Monthly Distributing Dividend Stocks" to expand the list.
    Jan 5 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the input. My apologies for overlooking AT. My dividend information was taken from dividend.com where they have AT listed as distributing dividends on an "irregular" basis(?).
    Jan 4 06:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for reading. I have made that available for you at http://bit.ly/xVVl5W. (Yields may differ sightly as this report was completed a couple weeks ago.)
    Jan 4 03:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 35 Top Yielding Real Estate Investment Trusts, Part 1: Residential REITs [View article]
    Good find, my apologies. I spotted the error after publication and have submitted a correction. Thanks for reading and thanks for letting me know!
    Dec 26 06:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 High-Yielding Dividend Stocks And 10 Growth Stocks For Your 2012 Portfolio [View article]
    Great comment, thanks for the input. Double check those dividends on NZT and STWD though, I'm getting 10.50% and 9.46%, respectively. (http://www.dividend.com)

Thanks again for the good info.
    Dec 12 03:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Bet Against The Market Without Shorting Or Using Options [View article]
    Great input. Thanks for reading and thank you for the kind words.
    Dec 3 01:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I'll check these out. Thanks for the input.
    Dec 1 01:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    As SDS moves inversely to the S&P, and as the S&P historically yields positive over the long term, I would only suggest SDS for short/mid term trading. The same can be said for most inverse ETFs.
    Dec 1 01:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Dividend Value Stocks With Over 15% Average Yield [View article]
    Thank you for the feedback. I researched the dividend and have found conflicting numbers. I found the dividend information at http://www.finviz.com, which shows an annual dividend of $5.52. However, Yahoo! Finance lists the dividend as $1.44. I will do further research and submit a correction if necessary. Out of curiosity, where did you find the dividend information?
    Oct 31 02:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • S&P Debt Downgrade: Could This Spark a Major Relief Rally? [View article]
    Agreed! Great article and great comments.
    Aug 7 03:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Severely Overvalued Stocks to Consider Shorting [View article]
    Thanks Super G. I agree, right business at the right time. But that can be said for every successful business right? Either way, I sold too, at the $14.50 level. I couldn't stomach the fear of the many short sellers (74% short float) taking over. But, like you, I wouldn't be surprised if this stock hit $20 next year. If nothing else, and with its volatile weekly swings, ZAGG offers some good opportunities for short term traders. This one is always on my watch list.
    Aug 6 01:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Severely Overvalued Stocks to Consider Shorting [View article]
    I've only purchased one of ZAGG's products, the InvisiShield, but I was very impressed and think they're well worth the money. I'm curious to see more of the other product lines, ZAGGfolio, etc.
    Aug 1 10:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Dirt Cheap Electrical Stocks Buzzing With Over 100% Upside Potential [View article]
    nova1st,
    Thanks for the feedback. I agree, the stock looks to have price resistance around $1.60 and $2.00. If it can break above that $1.60 level I think it could really start moving. Great info, thanks again.
    Jul 26 02:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment