Epsilon

View Epsilon's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • 3 Dirt Cheap Electrical Stocks Buzzing With Over 100% Upside Potential [View article]
    thotdoc,
    Thank you for reading and thank you for the great info! With analysts' profit targets where they are they, like you, must be expecting profits very soon for similar reasons. I'm keeping my eye on all three of these stocks.

Thanks again for the additional research.
    Jul 25, 2011. 03:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 6 Biotech Stocks With 150% Average Yearly Return and Still Climbing [View article]
    Jonathan,
    Thanks for reading the article. The opinion of ONTY is based on previous price performance and analysts' expectations. The mean analyst price target is $11.00 (Kapitall.com/Zacks) which it hit after the article was published and has since pulled back. From a trader's perspective, I would stand aside and wait for consolidation. But keep an eye on news of the company's new drug, Stimuvax. Encouraging news of Stimuvax's trials is what caused the stock to gap up $1 last Wednesday.

It is easy to lose confidence in this stock when looking at some of its numbers ($5.9 million net loss last quarter) but it seems to me that analysts are confident that their 'spend money to make money' strategy will eventually pay off.
    Jul 24, 2011. 07:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yeah, a lot of activity with the stock the last couple of days. After backing off from its target, maybe we'll see a consolidation soon follow by a continued climb. We shall see. Thanks for reading!
    Jul 22, 2011. 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Coffee Stocks Roasting the Market [View article]
    A great idea. Shorting JVA sure paid off big today.

As for GMCR, a current P/E of 120 and a current P/C of 422? I just don't get it.
    Jul 12, 2011. 04:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Coffee Stocks Roasting the Market [View article]
    Of course, thank you for reading! Nice work on playing JVA. The stock's volatility continues to baffle me.
    Jul 12, 2011. 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Coffee Stocks Roasting the Market [View article]
    True. 12.27% short float was a big concern of mine when entering the position. The stock hit my trailing stop today so I am now out of it; happy with the gains though. I'm still very curious to see what the future holds for it.
    Jul 11, 2011. 03:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZAGG: Why I'm Betting on a Breakout [View article]
    A great question. The past couple weeks have been rough for the stock but I am confident in analysts' $18 price target. It seems to be consolidating right around the $12.50 range and, from my vantage point, looks like it should bounce. Regardless, I hope that management puts a big priority on getting some positive press out very soon. Investors are certainly in need of some reassurance.
    Jul 8, 2011. 08:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8x8 Looks Like a Winner but I'm Waiting for a Pullback [View article]
    Nice article, thanks Chris! I'm waiting for a pull back as well; then may enter the position. I'm curious what July earnings will do for the company.
    Jun 29, 2011. 09:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZAGG: Why I'm Betting on a Breakout [View article]
    Yeah I was a little surprised to see such a big increase in price yesterday after the news of the deal with iFrogs was released. But hey, I'll take it! I noticed also that some analysts have raised their profit targets to $20, which I am in complete agreement with. I'm curious to see how it will perform once it hits that $20 price tier. If ZAGG keeps making strong moves like they've been doing recently I think you're right, the momentum buyers will be chomping at the bit! I'm holding for now. Thanks for the comment!
    Jun 23, 2011. 02:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Reduces Brazil's Wireless Industry to 2 Players [View article]
    It was recommended as a swing trade in mid-May.
    Jun 20, 2011. 01:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Highly Shorted and Profitable Stocks in Rally Mode [View article]
    I just wrote an article about ZAGG here on Seeking Alpha. I really like the company and I agree, I think the stock was short squeezed out of the $10.50 price range and could very well do it again out of its current $12.50 range. Great info and article, thanks!
    Jun 16, 2011. 09:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Reduces Brazil's Wireless Industry to 2 Players [View article]
    VIV has been bouncing all over the place the past couple days, I'm assuming due to the merger settlements. But I agree with you, in the long run I feel it's a strong, less risky play. I truly appreciate your insight, especially since you're a Vivo subscriber yourself!
    Jun 16, 2011. 03:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Reduces Brazil's Wireless Industry to 2 Players [View article]
    Yeah, VIV and TSP (the new VIV) are owned by TEF. Oi is owned by Telemar.
    Jun 15, 2011. 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Reduces Brazil's Wireless Industry to 2 Players [View article]
    My apologies. The article is solely about stocks that are publicly traded on the NYSE.

What's your opinion on the merger? VIV has dropped a bit since the announcement while TSU has stayed strong. I would imagine once the merger settlement takes place VIV will kick it back in gear.
    Jun 15, 2011. 11:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZAGG: Why I'm Betting on a Breakout [View article]
    Yes we are Jon! I'm anticipating a couple dips here and there but I could see the stock hit $14 or $15 before too long.
    Jun 14, 2011. 04:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment