Epsilon

View Epsilon's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • S&P Debt Downgrade: Could This Spark a Major Relief Rally? [View article]
    Agreed! Great article and great comments.
    Aug 7 03:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Severely Overvalued Stocks to Consider Shorting [View article]
    Thanks Super G. I agree, right business at the right time. But that can be said for every successful business right? Either way, I sold too, at the $14.50 level. I couldn't stomach the fear of the many short sellers (74% short float) taking over. But, like you, I wouldn't be surprised if this stock hit $20 next year. If nothing else, and with its volatile weekly swings, ZAGG offers some good opportunities for short term traders. This one is always on my watch list.
    Aug 6 01:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Severely Overvalued Stocks to Consider Shorting [View article]
    I've only purchased one of ZAGG's products, the InvisiShield, but I was very impressed and think they're well worth the money. I'm curious to see more of the other product lines, ZAGGfolio, etc.
    Aug 1 10:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Dirt Cheap Electrical Stocks Buzzing With Over 100% Upside Potential [View article]
    nova1st,
    Thanks for the feedback. I agree, the stock looks to have price resistance around $1.60 and $2.00. If it can break above that $1.60 level I think it could really start moving. Great info, thanks again.
    Jul 26 02:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    thotdoc,
    Thank you for reading and thank you for the great info! With analysts' profit targets where they are they, like you, must be expecting profits very soon for similar reasons. I'm keeping my eye on all three of these stocks.

Thanks again for the additional research.
    Jul 25 03:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 6 Biotech Stocks With 150% Average Yearly Return and Still Climbing [View article]
    Jonathan,
    Thanks for reading the article. The opinion of ONTY is based on previous price performance and analysts' expectations. The mean analyst price target is $11.00 (Kapitall.com/Zacks) which it hit after the article was published and has since pulled back. From a trader's perspective, I would stand aside and wait for consolidation. But keep an eye on news of the company's new drug, Stimuvax. Encouraging news of Stimuvax's trials is what caused the stock to gap up $1 last Wednesday.

It is easy to lose confidence in this stock when looking at some of its numbers ($5.9 million net loss last quarter) but it seems to me that analysts are confident that their 'spend money to make money' strategy will eventually pay off.
    Jul 24 07:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yeah, a lot of activity with the stock the last couple of days. After backing off from its target, maybe we'll see a consolidation soon follow by a continued climb. We shall see. Thanks for reading!
    Jul 22 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Coffee Stocks Roasting the Market [View article]
    Of course, thank you for reading! Nice work on playing JVA. The stock's volatility continues to baffle me.
    Jul 12 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Coffee Stocks Roasting the Market [View article]
    True. 12.27% short float was a big concern of mine when entering the position. The stock hit my trailing stop today so I am now out of it; happy with the gains though. I'm still very curious to see what the future holds for it.
    Jul 11 03:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZAGG: Why I'm Betting on a Breakout [View article]
    A great question. The past couple weeks have been rough for the stock but I am confident in analysts' $18 price target. It seems to be consolidating right around the $12.50 range and, from my vantage point, looks like it should bounce. Regardless, I hope that management puts a big priority on getting some positive press out very soon. Investors are certainly in need of some reassurance.
    Jul 8 08:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8x8 Looks Like a Winner but I'm Waiting for a Pullback [View article]
    Nice article, thanks Chris! I'm waiting for a pull back as well; then may enter the position. I'm curious what July earnings will do for the company.
    Jun 29 09:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZAGG: Why I'm Betting on a Breakout [View article]
    Yeah I was a little surprised to see such a big increase in price yesterday after the news of the deal with iFrogs was released. But hey, I'll take it! I noticed also that some analysts have raised their profit targets to $20, which I am in complete agreement with. I'm curious to see how it will perform once it hits that $20 price tier. If ZAGG keeps making strong moves like they've been doing recently I think you're right, the momentum buyers will be chomping at the bit! I'm holding for now. Thanks for the comment!
    Jun 23 02:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Reduces Brazil's Wireless Industry to 2 Players [View article]
    It was recommended as a swing trade in mid-May.
    Jun 20 01:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Highly Shorted and Profitable Stocks in Rally Mode [View article]
    I just wrote an article about ZAGG here on Seeking Alpha. I really like the company and I agree, I think the stock was short squeezed out of the $10.50 price range and could very well do it again out of its current $12.50 range. Great info and article, thanks!
    Jun 16 09:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Reduces Brazil's Wireless Industry to 2 Players [View article]
    VIV has been bouncing all over the place the past couple days, I'm assuming due to the merger settlements. But I agree with you, in the long run I feel it's a strong, less risky play. I truly appreciate your insight, especially since you're a Vivo subscriber yourself!
    Jun 16 03:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment