Epsilon

View Epsilon's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Merger Reduces Brazil's Wireless Industry to 2 Players [View article]
    Yeah, VIV and TSP (the new VIV) are owned by TEF. Oi is owned by Telemar.
    Jun 15, 2011. 11:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Reduces Brazil's Wireless Industry to 2 Players [View article]
    My apologies. The article is solely about stocks that are publicly traded on the NYSE.

What's your opinion on the merger? VIV has dropped a bit since the announcement while TSU has stayed strong. I would imagine once the merger settlement takes place VIV will kick it back in gear.
    Jun 15, 2011. 11:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZAGG: Why I'm Betting on a Breakout [View article]
    Yes we are Jon! I'm anticipating a couple dips here and there but I could see the stock hit $14 or $15 before too long.
    Jun 14, 2011. 04:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VIV : TSP Merger [View instapost]
    It looks like the settlement date is June 16th.

www.acionista.com.br/r...
    Jun 14, 2011. 02:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • VIV : TSP Merger [View instapost]
    I echo your sentiments. My online brokerage hasn't cleared the transaction yet either. I'll look in to it more. Please share any information you find!
    Jun 13, 2011. 03:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZAGG: Why I'm Betting on a Breakout [View article]
    The short interest for ZAGG has always been high and has been a major concern of mine in regard to my own investment in the company. This high short interest was a key factor that kept me from investing in the stock during its $6.00 days. Needless to say, a part of me wishes I would've overlooked the figure. But with the news of the recent patent approval as well as the stock's break above resistance I would imagine that some, or possibly many, short sellers have closed their positions. Regardless of short interest though, ZAGG still looks like a sound investment from my vantage point.
    Jun 13, 2011. 04:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZAGG: Why I'm Betting on a Breakout [View article]
    Way to go Jon for getting in so early. As I mentioned, I should've done the same when I bought by first product of theirs. And I agree, following my own money has lead me to my best investments. I echo Tribs; I think the new patent will keep some major competition at bay, at least for a while.
    Jun 10, 2011. 10:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment