View Equity Watch's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACI, AEP, AGNC, AMT, ANR, ARR, AVP, BBBY, BBY, BCE, BIG, BTU, CAG, CAT, CCI, CELG, CL, CLX, CMCSA, COST, CTL, CVS, CYS, D, DF, DG, DISH, DLTR, DPS, DTV, DUK, EXC, FE, FIVE, FTR, GIS, GPS, GRPN, HBI, HSY, IVR, K, KMB, KO, KR, KRFT, KSS, LB, LO, M, MDLZ, MNST, MO, NLY, ORCL, PEP, PG, PM, PPL, RAD, RAI, RCI, S, SBAC, SFM, SFS, SMRT, SO, SVU, SWY, T, TFM, TGT, TMUS, TU, TWO, VOD, VZ, WBA, WFM, WIN, WLT, WMT, WSM, YUM
The Coal Market Will Rebound In The Long Term
- Performance of U.S. coal companies will remain challenged in the near term.
- The coal market will rebound in the long term as coal demand improves through 2035.
- Announced supply cuts by coal companies will be realized in upcoming quarters, improving the coal market.
- Expected increase in natural gas prices will portend well for coal demand.
- Announcements in upcoming earnings releases related to coal supply, cost cuts and asset sales will impact stock prices.
Investments, Long-Term Strategy Earn Williams-Sonoma A Bullish Thesis
- Company’s ongoing investments toward increasing product range and brand recognition will fuel sales and cash flow base.
- Retailing future looks bright due to efforts to generate more sales from well-established online sales channel.
- Analysts have anticipated a healthy next five-year growth rate of 13% for WSM.
Significant Growth Potential Earns Walgreen Boots Alliance A Bullish Thesis
- Company’s ramped up efforts to generate additional upside from Alliance Boots business will better long-term growth prospects.
- Aggressive cost cutting plan means leaner cost base will keep WAB’s margins and earnings healthy in years ahead.
- Analysts have forecasted a healthy next five-year growth rate of 11.5% for WBA.
A Tough Near Term Could Give Way To A Bright Long Term For Bed Bath & Beyond
- Company’s top-line is growing, albeit slower than the management’s guidance.
- BBBY has accelerated growth investments to strengthen position in industry and improve financial performance.
- Growth investments will keep the company’s margin under pressure in the near tem.
- Analysts have estimated a decent next five-year growth rate of 7% for BBBY.
Intelligent Strategies And Future Centric Approach Earn Rite Aid A Bullish Thesis
- Company has strong growth potential and intelligent strategies lined-up to fuel its future growth.
- Efforts to improve image as health and wellness service provider will continue to direct customer traffic at stores.
- RAD’s initiative to get leaner cost base through extended partnership contract with MCK mean bottom-line numbers will remain impressive.
- Analysts have estimated an impressive next 5-year earnings growth rate of 13% for RAD.
Wal-Mart Set To Deliver Strong Performance In The Long Term
- Company’s recently accelerated growth investments looking to shield competitive position and to generate strong sales in years ahead.
- Near-term performance might be pressured due to accelerated investment burden.
- Growth investments will portend well for stock price in long term.
- WMT’s cash flows will remain healthy to better its cash returns.
Avon Products Faces Challenges But Shows Promise; Stock Earns Neutral Thesis
- The company’s performance in the near term will be pressurized by competitive and economic challenges.
- The long-term plan focuses on cost savings in favor of investing in growth projects. This strategy will improve the company’s performance in the long term.
- Analysts have projected a lower earnings growth rate of 6.56% over the next five years.
- Adverse currency movement will negatively affect the company’s top- and bottom-line numbers.
Growth And Attractive Valuations Key Attributes Of Monster
- MNST working to capitalize on available growth opportunities, which will portend well for future performance.
- Ongoing product launches in strong categories and efforts to penetrate in key international markets will portend well for future earnings growth.
- Analysts have projected a healthy next-five year growth rate of 21.25% for MNST.
- Stock offers cheaper growth as compared to peers, evident from low PEG of 1.7x.
Target's Efforts To Secure Long-Term Positive Performance Earn Stock A Bullish Thesis
- Company’s strategies to generate sales growth and earnings stability make it attractive long-term investment.
- Safe and sustainable capital return policy a key attraction for the stock.
- Analysts anticipating healthy next five-year earnings growth rate of 11.18% for TGT.
Healthy Future Growth Key Attraction As Gap Inc. Earns Bullish Thesis
- Company’s strategic initiatives will help grow sales at decent pace in years ahead.
- Analysts have anticipated healthy next five-year earnings growth rate of approximately 11% for GPS.
- Company’s future free cash flow productivity will remain strong to make impressive cash returns to shareholders.
Policy Of Sharing Success With Shareholders Earns Dr Pepper Snapple A Bullish Thesis
- Effective strategic growth initiatives, its cost-cutting plan, and a strong cash return plan will portend well for the company's performance.
- DPS's cost-cutting plan will positively affect its future bottom-line growth.
- Analysts are anticipating a healthy next five years' growth rate of 7.0% for DPS.
Costco Earns Bullish Thesis Due To Impressive Expected 5-Year Growth Rate
- Company has operational and management expertise to deliver strong financial performance long term.
- Continuously growing membership base and rapidly expanding store format seem to have positioned COST for long-term growth.
- Analysts predicting impressive next five-year earnings growth rate of 11.48% for COST.
Foreign Currency Movements Remain Main Factor To Influence Top, Bottom-Line Growths
- Strengthening of U.S. dollar will weigh on top and bottom-line growths of companies with international market operations.
- Euro will continue to depreciate against U.S. dollar.
- Fed’s inclination towards increasing interest rates will strengthen U.S. dollar versus other important currencies.
Significant Earnings Growth Await ConAgra As Stock Earns Bullish Thesis
- Company’s near-term performance could be adversely affected by increased competitive pressure and strong dollar.
- CAG’s efforts to get a leaner cost base will positively impact its margins.
- Company will have improved cash flow base in years ahead to make attractive cash returns through dividends and share repurchases.
- Analysts expecting healthy next five-year earnings growth rate of 7.30% for CAG.
Best Buy Is Set To Deliver Solid Performance
- Gradually growing e-commerce channel and ongoing expansion in key growth generating categories will keep store traffic high and sales growth strong.
- BBY’s strong sales and effective cost cuts will portend well to grow its profitability margins.
- Analysts have anticipated a healthy next five-year earnings growth rate of 13.30% for BBY.
Met Coal Market Will Make A Turnaround In Long Term, But Early 2015 To Remain Challenging
- Met coal market fundamentals will improve in long term.
- Supply rationalization by global met coal producers will help remove excess supply from market.
- Coal will continue to remain important part of global energy portfolio despite tough environmental regulations.
- Improvement in met coal market fundamentals will positively affect U.S. coal companies’ stock prices in long term.
Healthy Earnings Growth Expectations Secure A Bullish Thesis For Dollar General
- Ongoing store expansion plan and efforts to fit in competitive environment through low-priced products will fuel company’s future sales and earnings growth momentum.
- Improvement in inventory shrink levels will help DG’s margins grow at better pace.
- DG’s shareholders will continue to enjoy hefty cash returns.
- Analysts anticipating healthy five-year earnings growth rate of 13.40% for company.
Tough Short Term Will Give Way For Coal To Rebound In Long Term
- Coal market conditions have been negatively affected by environmental regulations, global economic slowdown and lower gas prices.
- Negative impacts will continue to weigh on stock prices of leading U.S. coal companies in near term.
- Production cuts, expected increase in gas prices and strengthening of Chinese coal imports will portend well for coal markets in long term.
- Coal will remain an important global energy portfolio component in future.
Smart & Final Stores Set For Significant Future Earnings Growth
- Company’s aggressive store expansion plan, effective product launches in desired categories and correct marketing initiatives will improve competitive position.
- Aggressive growth expenditure could weigh on margins in near term.
- Company will continue to deliver healthy growth in the long term.
Investors Presented With An Ideal Time To Buy Exelon
- Stock’s current valuations remain attractive; it is trading at a cheap forward P/E of 13.6x.
- Increased focus on broadening regulated rate base by acquisitions, investments and sale of competitive assets will improve earnings base.
- Company’s cash flow base will significantly improve due to recent strategic initiatives.
- Sustainability of dividend payments will positively affect stock price.
Significant Growth Awaits L Brands As It Earns Bullish Thesis
- Company’s attractive growth plan will strengthen its market position among other apparel retail giants.
- Plan will mean additional upside for LB’s top-line and bottom-line numbers in years ahead.
- Growth efforts will better company’s free cash flow productivity to support its cash return policy.
- Analysts have predicted healthy five-year earnings growth rate of 12.23% for LB.
Investors Presented With Good Entry Point As Duke Energy Earns Bullish Thesis
- Ongoing acceleration in the company's capital investment plan means DUK's operational performance will improve.
- Expansion of regulated operations will provide earnings and cash flow stability.
- The stock's current valuations remain attractive, and the recent pullback provides a good entry point for investors.
- Acceleration in earnings momentum will improve the company's free cash flow productivity.
Dollar Tree Set To Deliver Higher Future Growth Than Industry Peers
- Dollar Tree is expanding its existing store format and also introducing different assortments at its stores.
- The company is set to deliver better financial performance in coming quarters.
- Dollar Tree should focus on developing an e-commerce platform to benefit from growing online buyers.
Challenges In Some Segments And Long-Term Promise Earn Rogers Communications A Neutral Rating
- The company’s financial performance remains satisfactory but competitive headwinds in the industry will remain a near-term challenge.
- RCI is set to deliver better financial results in the long run.
- The company has the potential to benefit from growing wireless penetration in Canada.
- The company’s current valuations seem to be attractive in comparison to its peers.
PPL Is Set To Deliver Solid Performance As It Earns Bullish Thesis
- Increased growth investments in regulated operations are expected to drive earnings and dividend growth.
- Competitive business spinoff is going to give a significant uplift to PPL’s future financial performance.
- Stock offers appealing dividend yield of 4.60%.
- Dividend yield remains secure and sustainable due to company’s healthy strategic growth investments.
General Mills Earns Bullish Thesis With Its Focus On Rewarding Investors
- The company’s ongoing product launches, aligned with changing consumer demands, will continue to better financial performance.
- Active reinvestment of savings into product portfolio enhancement and improvement will improve top-line and bottom-line growths.
- Cash flows will remain healthy to support the policy of making strong cash returns to shareholders in the years ahead.
- The stock offers a healthy dividend yield of 3.4%.
Healthy Growth A Key Feature As The Fresh Market Looks Towards Bright Future
- Company’s efforts to expand products and reach a larger customer base are strengthening position in Specialty Food Retailer Industry.
- Consistently improving supply chain network will continue to lower TFM’s cost base.
- Analysts have anticipated healthy next five-year growth rate of 16% for TFM.
Shareholder-Friendly Policies And Growth Potential Earn Stein Mart A Bullish Thesis
- Company actively seeking growth opportunities in online operations and retail store operations.
- SMRT will see steadily growing sales growth that will get a strong uplift from an expanded retail store network.
- Online business will act as an important sales contributor in the long run.
- Company’s cash return policy will continue to favor shareholders.
Hanesbrands Inc. Solidifies Credentials As Long-Term Growth Stock
- Healthy strategic acquisitions and innovative product launches have strongly positioned the company to earn better future financial growth.
- HBI’s cash flows will remain strong, which will allow the company to increase dividends.
- Stock offers potential price appreciation of 6.5%, based on my price target.
Whole Foods Earns Bullish Thesis As It Moves Ahead With Right Approach
- Company’s strategic growth initiatives will attract more customer traffic to stores by strengthening position as organic product retailer.
- WFM will continue to witness better store traffic and will record healthy sales gains in years ahead.
- Effective cost management will strengthens bottom-line stability and growth.
Significant Future Earnings Growth Expected As Big Lots Cements Bullish Credentials
- E-commerce business will help BIG improve competitive position in discount retail market and generate better sales in long run.
- Company’s cash flows will remain healthy to support its attractive cash return policy.
- Analysts are expecting a healthy next five-year earnings growth of 13.45% for BIG.
A Tough Near Term Will Give Way To A Promising Long Term For Five Below
- Company has strategic growth formula to fight competitive pressure and improve financial performance in long term.
- Initiative to constantly grow store network in existing and new territories will generate strong revenues by driving more customer traffic to stores.
- Plans to strengthen business operations and e-commerce channels will add towards top-line and bottom-line numbers.