This user currently has no profile.
I'm a value investor for the long term primarily focused on firms in the S&P 500 that produce solid free cash flow and pay dividends. I look for undervalued firms using a discounted cash flow model. I reinvest dividends and track performance on a total return, risk-adjusted basis. Five years experience as a SBA lender. B.A. Applied Mathematics, M.B.A. Business Administration. Presently seeking a position in finance. email@example.com
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the comment. Th... on Campbell Soup Co: Cash Flow Valuation Update
- Thanks for the comments. My... on Coca Cola Company: cash flow valuation
- Not at all - I hope I can h... on Bemis Company Inc: cash flow valuation
- Thanks for the read Doc :) on Procter & Gamble Co: Cash Flow Valuation Update
- Hi Biz:Thank you for the co... on Wal-mart Stores Inc: Cash Flow Valuation Update
Latest comments on Eric Cota's Articles
- BruceLee1984 on Johnson & Johnson Offers Good Value With a Marg...
- PSU Investor on Microsoft: Value With a Margin of Safety
- PVizzle on Johnson & Johnson Offers Good Value With a Marg...
- Eric Cota on Microsoft: Value With a Margin of Safety
- Dr. George W. Barc... on Microsoft: Value With a Margin of Safety