View as an RSS Feed
View Eric Falkenstein's Articles BY TICKER:
- Comparing 2 Low-Volatility ETFs: LVOL Vs. SPLV
- Risk-Return Duality
- Betting On Banks? Not So Fast ...
In Practice, Correlation Implies Causation
Sep. 1, 2011 • Comment!
- Treasuries a New Kind of 'Giffen Good'
What's the Difference between AAA and AA+?
Aug. 8, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Buying Dendreon on Thursday's Plunge
- The Similarities Between Portfolio Risk and Sex
- Negative SPX/VIX Correlation and Stock Returns
- Cash to Market Cap: Great Trade, If You Have the Nerve
- LinkedIn Options Highlight Market Inefficiency
Hedge Fund Return Timing Bias
May. 18, 2011 • 1 Comment
Bank Stocks Still Stagnant
May. 17, 2011 • 1 Comment
Book Review: 'Obliquity' - When to Think Outside the Box
May. 9, 2011 • 2 Comments
Setting Realistic Growth Expectations
May. 3, 2011 • Comment!
- High-Yield Fund JPC Is Indeed a High-Yield Proposition
- Capital Requirement Is Probably No Good
Playing Games With 'Wrongful Foreclosures'
Mar. 29, 2011 • 2 Comments
Lessons Learned From CalPERS' 'Savings' and Liabilities
Mar. 24, 2011 • 6 Comments
- Krugman, DeLong Wrong on Government Intervention as a Solution
Is 6.6% Inflation Possible?
Mar. 22, 2011 • 5 Comments
GAO Report Finds Redundancy in Federal Programs
Mar. 1, 2011 • 1 Comment
- If You're Going to Do Economics, Don't Do Macro
- Momentum Still Lagging
- VXX Risk Premium?
- GM Zombie Reanimated
- Book Review: 'All the Devils Are Here'
Nov. 3, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Why Investors Like High Risk Stocks (And Why They Should Be Avoided)
On Low Volatility Investing
Nov. 1, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Do Low Yields of U.S. Treasuries Make Sense?
- Buffett's Hire Doesn't Scale