Eric J. Fox has 20 years experience working on Wall Street in various capacities, including trading, sales, analysis, and portfolio management. His previous employers include Morgan Stanley, Inc., Chemical Bank, Inc., Southtrust Bank, and the Retirement Systems of Alabama. (RSA). During his tenure at the RSA, he managed a $600 million long only equity fund that focused on mid cap stocks. Previous Sector coverage included Energy, Technology, Basic Materials, Insurance, Telecom and Utilities.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Eric Fox.
Stock Market Prognosticator An alternative view of events in today's financial markets with an emphasis on Value and Contrarian Investing
Currently, there are no book details for Eric Fox.
Latest Comments more »
- Yes, I agree. If there was ... on Statistical Review of World Energy: Investment ...
- One interesting part of the... on White Mountains and Berkshire Hathaway-Backed S...
- Edward,Check out Weis Marke... on Are There Any Real Bargains Left?
- Perhaps Motorola management... on Motorola Keeps Destroying Value
- Let's try it again:www2.bc.... on Why Central Securities Corporation Looks Attrac...
Latest comments on Eric's Articles