View Eric Fox's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
Statistical Review of World Energy: Investment Trends to Watch
Jun. 10, 2010 • 2 Comments
- The FDIC May Be Adding Jobs to the Economy
- Motorola Keeps Destroying Value
Aspen Institute Makes Sensible Proposals to Combat 'Short-Termisim'
Sep. 18, 2009 • Comment!
- BJ Services' Take-Under
Article Shows Sell Side Analysis Basically Worthless
Aug. 14, 2009 • Comment!
Value vs. Growth Investing: The Battle Wages On
Aug. 3, 2009 • 2 Comments
- The True 'Vampire Squid'
Sovereign Wealth Funds No Longer Scary
Jul. 22, 2009 • 1 Comment
There Goes Chinese Energy Demand
Jun. 29, 2009 • 9 Comments
Loans That Shouldn't Have Been Made: A Point Worth Repeating
Jun. 11, 2009 • Comment!
- Notes from White Mountains Insurance Analyst Day, Part II
- Notes from White Mountains Insurance Analyst Day, Part I
- TXCO Resources Takes a Hit
Poor Cues from the Market as to 'Good' or 'Bad'
Apr. 16, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Markel's CIO Gayner Talks Out on His Decision-Making Process
The Letter That Banks Would Love to Send the Government
Feb. 26, 2009 • 4 Comments
Two Causes of the Media's Cognitive Distortions of the Market
Feb. 25, 2009 • 8 Comments
A Little Good News Lost in the Doom and Gloom
Feb. 24, 2009 • 4 Comments
The White House vs. Rick Santelli
Feb. 22, 2009 • 35 Comments
Is Insurance a Good Buy Now?
Jan. 30, 2009 • 4 Comments
Nine Surprises to Expect in 2009
Jan. 13, 2009 • 8 Comments
Words of Wisdom on Wall Street from the Past
Jan. 8, 2009 • 1 Comment
Did Fair Value Accounting Play a Role in the Credit Crisis?
Jan. 5, 2009 • 4 Comments
- An Update on the Energy Patch
- Are Things About to Turn Around for Housing?
- 11 Updated Stocks and the Sad Story They Tell
Four Myths Created in the Financial Crisis
Oct. 24, 2008 • 4 Comments
- The Bad News on White Mountain Insurance Is Out
- White Mountains Insurance Discusses Berkshire Transaction
Another Unthinkable Market Event
Oct. 10, 2008 • 2 Comments
- What's Wrong with Wesco?