This user currently has no profile.
Eric Steiman is an Investment Manager currently being featured at www.covestor.com/eric-steiman. His Personal Track Record has consistently beat the S&P 500 since inception. He has worked in the investment field for the past 10 years, and was a proprietary trader from 2007-2010. During this period, he had his best year during the tumultuous times of 2008. It is this rationale decision making that has made him a person to watch in investment management.
- Description: Hedge fund trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Eric Steiman Covestor Profile Page Eric licenses his own real time trading data to Covestor Ltd. (“Covestor”). Covestor is a Registered Investment Advisor (“RIA”) licensing Eric Steiman's data to create models for its clients. Eric is not a Registered Investment Advisor, nor an employee of Covestor. Inquiries must be directed to Covestor ...More
Investment Management Client Services by phone (877)873.8830 or e-mail: email@example.com
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$AAPL releases Iphone 4S...Do we get MAJOR news that we have not heard about? One last thing... Oct 4, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Nice opening article. on Why The Alibaba IPO Delay Is Great News For Yah...
- 12,300 total employees on Chasing Bubbles In The Nasdaq 100 (Part III)
- Looks like this article is ... on Chasing Bubbles In The Nasdaq 100 (Part III)
- Seriously Fred...Do you und... on Chasing Bubbles In The Nasdaq 100 (Part III)
- The writer doesn't even inc... on Chasing Bubbles In The Nasdaq 100 (Part III)
Latest comments on Eric's Articles