Eric Steiman is an Investment Manager currently being featured at www.covestor.com/eric-steiman. His Personal Track Record has consistently beat the S&P 500 since inception. He has worked in the investment field for the past 10 years, and was a proprietary trader from 2007-2010. During this period, he had his best year during the tumultuous times of 2008. It is this rationale decision making that has made him a person to watch in investment management.
- Description: Hedge fund trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Eric Steiman Covestor Profile Page Eric licenses his own real time trading data to Covestor Ltd. (“Covestor”). Covestor is a Registered Investment Advisor (“RIA”) licensing Eric Steiman's data to create models for its clients. Eric is not a Registered Investment Advisor, nor an employee of Covestor. Inquiries must be directed to Covestor ...More
Investment Management Client Services by phone (877)873.8830 or e-mail: email@example.com
Currently, there are no blog details for Eric Steiman.
Currently, there are no book details for Eric Steiman.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$AAPL releases Iphone 4S...Do we get MAJOR news that we have not heard about? One last thing... Oct 4, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Love it. I bought the Jan 3... on Yahoo LEAPS: Like Stealing Babies From A Candy ...
- U still long? on Update From SID Conference
- buybacks...plan and simple.... on How Should Yahoo Spend The Alibaba Money?
- 31.5% tax is based on an es... on 6 Reasons Why I'm Bearish On Yahoo
- I'll check by in 6 months... on 6 Reasons Why I'm Bearish On Yahoo
Latest comments on Eric's Articles