View Erick Schonfeld's Articles BY TICKER:
- Apple Has 1,000 Engineers Working On Chips
- Nuance's Swype Acquisition Explained By Swype CEO
- Mobile Ad Spending Expected To Grow 65% In 2011
- Groupon's IPO Valuation Could End Up Being Less Than $6 Billion
- Amazon 'Punches Apple Hard' With Kindle Fire's $199 Price
- Netflix Punches Back
- The Google Monopoly Theater
- Should HP Bring Back Hurd?
- Netflix, Don't Listen To Wall Street
- AOL And Yahoo Merger? Two Dogs Don't Make A Right
- Time To Fire Yahoo's Board Too
- Will Windows 8 Merge The Desktop With The Smartphone?
- Facebook Climbs To No. 3 Video Site In U.S.
Tech M&A in Q2 Stays Flat, IPOs Make Up 40% of All IPO Value
Aug. 17, 2011 • Comment!
- Android Continues to Gobble Up Smartphone Market Share
- New Netflix Customers Overwhelmingly Opt for Streaming
- Amazing Charts: Apple's 'Super-Seasonal Performance'
- Google+ Estimated to Grow by 283 Percent
- New York Times Still Treading Water With Digital Subscriptions
- While the iPad Is Cannibalizing Some Mac Sales, Windows PCs Are a Bigger Target
Why Is Zynga Rushing Towards Its IPO?
Jul. 3, 2011 • 1 Comment
A Look at Zynga Finds Impressive Revenue Growth
Jul. 1, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Online Video Watching Is Shifting to Primetime
- The New Billion Dollar Valuation Club
- Lawsuit Filed Against Skype Same Day Microsoft Deal Was Announced
- Apple Moves the Digital Hub From the Mac to iCloud
- Groupon's IPO Filing Reveals Incredible Growth
- iCloud Is on the Way, But What Exactly Will It Be?
- PayPal Lawsuit Against Google Reveals a Deal Gone Sour
- Apple Zeros In on Deals for Its Cloud Music Service
- Netflix Now Largest Single Source of Internet Traffic in North America
- Ballmer and Bates Hype the Skype Deal