This user currently has no profile.
Professional trader & portfolio manager, from 1975 - 2001. Now a private investor, skills coach, and investor advocate. It gives me great satisfaction to teach small investors the same strategies that I used with my high net worth clients as a private wealth manager. It may be a cliche, but giving something back to the community is more rewarding to me than helping very rich people get even richer.
- Description: Small business owner. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Closed End Funds, ETFs, Emerging Markets, Gold, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
The Zen Investor ZenInvestor.org is a nonprofit investor education and information website. We offer free skill-building courses, investigative articles, and a premium monthly newsletter that contains proprietary market and economic forecasts. Our model portfolios have a strong track record and are designed to be simple in ...More
implementation and maintenance. We fund the website through voluntary contributions from users, and sales of our premium monthly forecast letter.
The Zen Investor I talk about how to avoid scams and invest with discipline.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Many Reasons To Invest In Silver http://seekingalpha.com/a/1n75t Dec 17, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- As novice investors, we all... on When Picking Mutual Funds, Don't Be The Dumb Money
- Nicely done, James. Bravo. on Reviewing Small-Cap And Value Premiums Through ...
- I agree with your premise t... on Has 'Buy The Dip' Stopped Working?
- Show us your portfolio names! on Why Beating The S&P 500 Is So Hard, And Why Eve...
- Thanks for your comments, n... on Active Vs. Passive Investing - Which Side Are Y...
Latest comments on Erik Conley's Articles