This user currently has no profile.
Professional trader and portfolio manager from 1975 - 2001. Now a private investor, coach, mentor, and volunteer teacher of basic investing skills for Chicago area community outreach programs. It gives me great satisfaction to teach small investors the same strategies that I used with my High Net Worth clients as an investment manager. It may be a cliche, but giving something back to the community is more rewarding to me than helping very rich people get even richer.
- Description: Small business owner. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Gold, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - short
The Zen Investor I talk about how to avoid scams and invest with discipline.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Many Reasons To Invest In Silver http://seekingalpha.com/a/1n75t 2 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- EPS growth is slower than p... on Is It Too Late To Buy These Stocks?
- Take a look at this write-u... on Is It Too Late To Buy These Stocks?
- Thanks for the comment, get... on Is It Too Late To Buy These Stocks?
- I would not recommend buyin... on Select Comfort craters following sales warning
- Do not expect more than 20%... on Book Review: 'All About Market Timing'