View as an RSS Feed
- Key European Milestones For The Week Ahead
- Low Risk Equities Outperform High Risk Ones
- The Impact Of Survivorship Bias
A Year End Rally?
on Oct 9, 2011 • 8 Comments
What Quant Firms Can Learn From Steve Jobs
on Oct 6, 2011 • 2 Comments
- On the DBA-MOO Correlation
- ETF Rewind: A Retest in Progress
FOMC Aug. 2011 Statement Markup
on Aug 9, 2011 • Comment!
- ETF Rewind: Risk Repricing
- The Dow/Gold Ratio Nears '08 Panic Levels
- Looking for a Reason to Rally
- Applying Normalized Volume
- Forex: Digging Into the DV1 Period Indicator
- AT&T Rolls Out Digby-Powered Mobile Commerce Software
A Simple Macro-Factor Relative Strength Model
on Apr 4, 2011 • 2 Comments
Thoughts on the Market From a 401K Manager
on Mar 31, 2011 • Comment!
- Dead Cat Bounce Wednesday?
- Wednesday Outlook: Best to Tread Lightly for Now
Dow Rally Day 9: More Than 8 Days Without a Dip Is Rare
on Feb 10, 2011 • 5 Comments
- What the Action in 10-Year Treasuries Is Telling Us
- The Case for XLB Puts
- Netflix and Qualcomm Showing Tech Is Back?
Markets on the Edge of a Cliff Again?
on Jan 23, 2011 • 12 Comments
- Nasdaq, Industrials Looking Overbought
We Could Have a Strong Finish to January
on Jan 15, 2011 • 1 Comment
Thursday Breakout Day?
on Jan 13, 2011 • Comment!
- Waiting for Earnings
Tuesday's Market: What Will Help the Bears Now?
on Jan 11, 2011 • Comment!
- ETF Rewind for 2010: XLI, XLY Post Largest Overall Sector Gains
- Weekly ETF Rewind: Commodities, Financials, Emerging Markets Hit Hard
- Weekly ETF Rewind: Agriculture Now an ETF Leader
- Is This the 1-3 Week Correction Finally?