Eudaimonia

View Eudaimonia's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Best Ways To Invest -- What's Your Opinion? A Place To Share Ideas! #38 [View instapost]
    I'm short some shares directly around $18 I'll probably sell some calls as well if it goes higher.

I mean this is a weak retailer with much stronger competitors.

In its hayday in 2005 the company earned 60 million, this company doesn't deserve a multiple over 8x in my opinion so assuming it ever reaches its max earnings I would value it at about half its price today.

And of course the company is well still losing money and trying to grow revenues by killing their already shitty margins.

This company is not worth 800 million.
    Aug 26 06:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    (NASDAQ:TUES) is an easy short in my book.
    Aug 26 03:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Ways To Invest -- What's Your Opinion? A Place To Share Ideas! #37 [View instapost]
    LMH

It's not weird for markets not to go down... markets generally trend up for long periods of time, and have short periods of significant down turns.
    Aug 21 04:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Up until recently, I had 120-40% exposure not through margin but by selling ITM puts against margin on FXI, those have since rallied significantly and i have closed a small portion of them, I have begun to raise modest amounts of cash, so including various puts I'd say my exposure is 110%.

But I am young I think my exposure to the US markets is 45%, my yearly salary is high in proportion to the size of my portfolio, and I own an apartment which I rent out.
    Aug 21 04:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • When Life Gives You Lemons, Don't Buy Lululemon [View article]
    What what price would you buy (NASDAQ:LULU)?
    Aug 18 06:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Ways To Invest -- What's Your Opinion? A Place To Share Ideas! #36 [View instapost]
    I think China is buying excessive amounts, I think there is a shortage of Treasuries even though the FED is tapering.

I don't think it is a sign of anything other than that, but people claim it is.

Not one economic figure looks even remotely worrying.
    Aug 17 04:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    "The yield curve continues to flatten"

I think you should be asking why...
    Aug 17 11:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Best Ways To Invest -- What's Your Opinion? A Place To Share Ideas! #35 [View instapost]
    BSF...

Do you know what (NYSE:NLY) is?
    Aug 15 02:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is This An Inflection Point For Noodles & Company? [View article]
    Target price $8 a share
    Aug 14 09:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Regarded Solutions is a hack.
    Aug 12 06:08 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • When Life Gives You Lemons, Invest In Lululemon [View article]
    Considering Chip owns ~33% of the stock saying insiders own 1% of the company is a joke.
    Jul 8 10:13 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Price-Sensitive Are Amazon.com's Customers? A Tale Of Two Tablets [View article]
    Paulo I always wondered this, when I look at investments I attempt to find the easiest way to make the most money.

Now I personally think you are right Amazon is not worth 150 Billion today, thought it is a technology powerhouse and could theoretically get there, but regardless...

What is the point of shorting it, best case you make 50% and the stock tanks, but at what opportunity cost and at what risk it seems nuts to short this company.
    Jun 22 01:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Am Buying AK Steel [View article]
    Nice rally, as I said before selling the $5.5 / $6 was easy money now the game has changed, rallies like this should have calls sold against them, if (AKS) gets to $8.5 selling the $9/9.5 calls 3 months out is probably a good bet.

We aren't in 04, 05, 06... could (AKS) rally to $15 sure.

Even now the sept $9 are not so bad, 12% annualized yield.
    Jun 19 09:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lululemon's $450M Share Buyback Program Creates Some Value For Shareholders [View article]
    Sorry, I'm a dummy !
    Jun 16 03:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If only they could do the entire buyback in 5 days :). To bad the average daily volume is under $4 million
    Jun 16 12:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment