MD, MBA (Finance, NYU-Stern), certificate in financial modeling (Wharton). *Tipranks profile not accurate as doesn't pick up my premium ratings. Founder: Vasuda Healthcare Analytics (premium U.S. Biotech/pharma research) and Trident Asian Research (premium Asian investments research, www.tridentasia.com)
- Investment insights contributor: SumZero, Buy-side Institutional Platform (sumzero.com). Members of the platform include some of the largest hedge funds and asset managers.
-Former Insight Provider for Smartkarma Intelligent Investing (www.smartkarma.com): Institutional Investments Research Platform (was ranked among top 10 out of over 100 contributors). Clients included some of the largest hedge funds and asset managers.
- Buy-side equity research analyst covering mainly small-cap, emerging pharma/ biotech companies. M.D. with over 18 years of clinical experience (in the U.S. and India), still retaining full medical license in India. M.B.A. with finance and financial markets specialization from New York University Stern School of Business.
- Expert in picking healthcare-related investments, especially biotechnology and pharmaceuticals (focus on small, emerging companies). Investments are selected based on detailed due diligence, including proprietary DCF valuation models. Value investor with long-term horizon.
- Founder, managing principal of Vasuda Capital Management, healthcare-focused investment management firm, vasudacapitalmanagement.com. Registered Investment Advisor in Massachusetts.
- Also started and continue to sponsor Vasuda Global Orphan/ Rare disease biotechnology index, the first global equity index covering rare/orphan disease sector. Index quotes are available on bloomberg/reuters terminals.