Evelyn C. Roth
This user currently has no profile.
From 2010 through 2011, Evelyn Roth was a senior editor at Seeking Alpha, responsible for building out and editing the Investing for Income section. She joined Seeking Alpha in 2008. Before then, she was Managing Editor at INC. Magazine where she spent seven years, Executive Editor for Product Development at Harvard Business School Publishing, and Managing Editor at the New York Times Women's Magazine Group.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Good call David! We complet... on Retirement's 4% Rule: Why Mr. & Mrs. Income Don...
- Great idea Smarty Pants. I'... on 5 Tips for Young Investors Looking to Start Inv...
- Robert,It's a pleasure to h... on Why You Should Hold Your Dividend Stocks in Tax...
- Great minds David! It is in... on Road Map for Managing a Dividend Growth Portfolio
- That correction has now bee... on ETF Update: From Russia With Oil