View EXPstocktrader's Articles BY TICKER:
Mallinckrodt: New Policy Change Presents An Opportunity
- The FDA is reclassifying Mallinckrodt's Concerta generic drug from AB to BX - not automatically interchangeable at pharmacies.
- This came as a surprise to Mallinckrodt and it will need to revise guidance.
- I believe that this is a small and "uncertain" setback in the grand scheme of its overall growth goals going into 2015.
- Any bump in the road presents an opportunity in this fundamentally strong company.
BioTime: Recent News Hints At Positive Developments
- The company has consolidated into one company and remains under the radar, but not for long.
- One driver could be the recent IND filing regarding dry-AMD (Age-Related Macular Degeneration).
- BioTime is not a one hit wonder. The company's foundation is built on both near-term and long-term developments with 7 developing products in its pipeline.
- Additional news and positive developments could drive above average results into 2015.
Mallinckrodt Is Like Steak - Very Tasty
- Two significant events just occurred for Mallinckrodt this week.
- A key patent challenge was settled, removing a stock overhang.
- A strong quarter “beat” was reported on Thursday.
- Wall Street stock targets are raised, possibly due to its forward P/E multiple which is very attractive.
NQ Mobile Offer: Fact Or Fiction?
- NQ Mobile just received an all cash offer from Bison Capital for 100% of its outstanding stock.
- Reviewing the recent 6K filing is worthwhile as we look into the legitimacy of the offer.
- My thoughts on the offer and how I will proceed with the recent state of events.
Idera: A Compelling Biotech Pick For March
- In this article, I write about one of my “top picks” to consider for March; Idera Pharmaceuticals.
- This company is working to treat autoimmune diseases and certain genetically defined forms of B-cell lymphoma.
- The company is now developing its proprietary third generation antisense technology.
- Rockwell Medical - Consensus Says It Goes Over $19 (Part II)
- Questcor: Continued Strong Earnings Will Drive It Over $90 - Part II
- Some Stock Ideas For January 2014
- Significant Upside Potential Seen For Sunshine Heart In 2014
- NQ Mobile - Another Opportunity Following A Bear Raid
- Questcor: Continued Strong Earnings Will Drive It Over $90
- Top Performing Biotech Stocks In 2013 Worthy Of Your Attention
- Undervalued Questcor Is Setting Up For A Significant Upswing In Share Price
- Rockwell Medical - Consensus Says It Goes Over $19
- Rockwell Medical - SFP Is A Game Changer
- Rockwell Medical: Expecting Good CRUISE-2 Data In September
- Affymax: Getting The Facts Straight
- Affymax: Putting The Pieces Together
- Uni-Pixel May Be Mounting A Comeback
- Affymax: Huge Speculative Upside With Near-Term Risks
- TJX Companies - Continued Growth Seen For This Retailer
- Luxottica: Framing A Solid Growth Play
- Extrapolating How Big The Vringo Cases Are Becoming
- Vringo: A Patent Play Stock Ready To Explode Again
- Affymax Is Still Alive
- A VirnetX Short Squeeze May Be Setting Up
- Affymax Could Be The Best Reversal Play For 2013
- Microsoft's Skype Integration And VirnetX's Technology
- Is Apple Flip Flopping Over Heat From Its Enterprise Customers?
- Apple Says It Is Willing To Throw The Baby Out With The Bath Water Over Royalties
- Affymax: Swift Actions Seen On Former Biotech Darling
- Judge Upholds VirnetX Jury Verdict Against Apple For $368M